Euphoria Cream By Calvin Klein Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Euphoria Cream By Calvin Klein Overview
Euphoria Cream By Calvin Klein, US $46 for a 6.7 oz. tube, is a moisturizer body cream that is highly sought-after for its unforgettable and unique fragrance.
About Euphoria Cream By Calvin Klein — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Calvin Klein, the same fashion house that brought the world unforgettable runway shows and fashion trends. Like other high fashion labels, Calvin Klein has also long been involved in the formulation and distribution of fragrances and personal care products with huge hit and success that many of which have become timeless classics.
Based on claim1 made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote a well conditioned skin surface.
- Deeply moisturize your skin.
- Make the fragrance that consists of pomegranate, black orchid, champaca flower and mahogany, among others, linger on your skin.
What are the ingredients in Euphoria Cream By Calvin Klein?
- Silicones: Leave your skin surface well conditioned with a silky slip dry feel.
- Shea Butter: Contains rich amount of fatty acids and Vitamin E that help calm and heal your skin, it also brings deep nourishment to restore your skin’s health.
- Phospholipids: Soothe and calm your skin from redness and other forms of inflammation to give you a more even skin tone while simultaneously strengthening your skin to improve its barrier protection and better resist factors that damage and age your skin.
- Honey: It has natural humectant properties that helps your skin better capture moisture from the surroundings, lock it in, and gradually release the same to the surface over a longer period of time.
- Vitamin E: provides your skin with a powerful antioxidant protection that helps keep your skin cells protected from damage but also, aids in restoring your skin’s protective barrier function
Directions to Use
Euphoria Cream By Calvin Klein may be used liberally all over your body but, is not made for facial application. The manufacturer recommends layering with other complementary scents from Calvin Klein. Apply morning, night, and at any hour in between.
- Calvin Klein Euphoria Cream carries a fresh, floral fragrance that is unique and that lingers on your skin.
- This product is from a reputable luxury brand which gives you peace of mind in your transactions.
- The formula is loaded with toxins and irritating fragrance ingredients which makes it unsuitable for use by people who have sensitive and reactive skin.
- Coming from a luxury label, this product is significantly more expensive than most other body creams.
- Calvin Klein Euphoria Cream is differently priced across various online stores so you do need to search and compare prices to get the best deals.
Does Euphoria Cream By Calvin Klein Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Euphoria Cream By Calvin Klein:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including benzyl salicylate, silicones, fragrance ingredients, retinyl palmitate, and triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for endocrine disruptions, hormonal fluctuations, and organ disorders associated with the affected hormones due to parabens.
More a fragrance than a skin cream, the luxurious and one-of-a-kind scent of Euphoria Cream By Calvin Klein will undoubtedly be desired by many and turn it into their signature scent. However, if you are looking for a moisturizing body cream that could possibly give your skin more healing than just slippery silicones, you may have to seek another product specifically made for that purpose.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."