Evaporté: Does Evaporté Work?
Evaporté is a fast acting eye serum that eliminates dark circles and puffiness. It brightens and smoothes the under eye area to reduce bags under the eyes and dark circles. Evaporté promises up to a sixty-seven percent decrease in dark circles in just four weeks, and a seventy-eight percent decrease in eight weeks. There should be up to a sixty-seven percent increase in skin firmness after four weeks, and an amazing one hundred and sixteen percent increase after eight weeks of use.
Evaporté originally was only available in Europe, but now is available for purchase online to the United States from the New York offices. The company is well known for making other beauty products, including an eyelash extender. Different forms of contact information are also available.
Evaporté – Product Description
One of the most important things about Evaporté is that improves the health of skin around the eyes that has a lasting effect. Effects from Evaporté begin within ten minutes and are long lasting, eventually preventing the formation of dark circles and bags.
While ingredients are not listed for the product, there are no parabens included in the ingredients. Parabens have potentially been linked to causing cancer. Evaporté is also hypoallergenic, proven to not cause breakouts, and not tested on animals. Evaporté is dermatologist approved, and tested to be safe for your skin and under eye region. Evaporté was tested by independent AMA labs to be effective.
A single bottle of Evaporté costs $79.99, while two bottles costs $119.99. Shipping is free. There is a thirty day guarantee for the product, where one can receive the payment back by a credit with the company. In order to receive this Multi-Bottle Guarantee, one must make a request via email, and ship the product product within thirty days. This is only eligible for first time customers of a product, and it must have been a product purchase of over seventy five dollars.
- 30 day guarantee – for credit with the company
- Before and after images provided
- Clinical information provided
- Effects last over time to prevent dark circles and bags from being formed
- Tested by independent companies
- Proven to reduce under eye bags by 40%
- Proven to reduce dark circles by 60%
- No ingredient list
- Money back guarantee may confuse some people
- Money-back guarantee vague
- The amateurish web site could lead customers to think the company selling the product is likewise unprofessional and the product of substandard quality
Evaporté – The Bottomline
Evaporté gives scientific reasons why their eye cream is worth the try – as laboratories have proven that the product works quickly, and provides long lasting results. However, consumers with allergies may be concerned from the lack of ingredient details. There is no solid money back guarantee to reassure customers, as the guarantee locks you into further purchasing their product. One could assume that this could show the company’s lack of trust in the results of their product, or perhaps this is just an easier solution to a problem that seldom occurs.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.