Eve Hansen Eye Gel Review: Is This Product Really Helpful For You?Advertising Disclosure ?
Eve Hansen Eye Gel presents itself as a delicate, lightweight, and 100% vegan eye cream that is intended to address all aspects of concern over your eyes’ appearance. It is sold in bottles of .5 fluid ounces (15 ml) each, and discounts are available in some online marketplaces for purchasing in bulk. The price that we were able to find for this product was $14.95 for one bottle, though this was stated to be discounted from $39.90 per bottle – whether or not this is a sales gimmick or not is unclear. Eve Hansen also promises that you will be able to get a full refund, even if you use the product up completely, for up to 360 days – which is a very generous period compared to the more typical thirty-day satisfaction guarantee.
Eve Hansen Eye Gel Ingredients
A full list of ingredients is made available in several online marketplaces, but the active ingredients specifically called out by the makers include:
- Plant Stem Cells: Flexible cells derived from plants, meant to support the health and vigor of your own skin tissue
- Matrixyl 3000: A peptide that is commonly used to support healthy connective tissue, especially in the face
- Hyaluronic Acid: A key ingredient in the intercellular fluid that exists throughout all tissues
Wash your face gently and apply it underneath your eyes, once or twice per day. You can also apply it to other areas of your face, if you like.
- Reasonable price point
- 100% vegan (meaning no animal products whatsoever)
- Suitable for all skin types
- Also works as a face treatment
- Specifically said to work well for men, too!
- Generous money back guarantee
- No clinical information is provided to support its claims of supporting healthy looking skin, although some of its ingredients are commonly used in eye cream and other formulas
- The way it’s supposed to work to help your skin isn’t clear
Eve Hansen Eye Gel presents an attractive combination of widely-used ingredients and a very reasonable price point, especially for how much of the product you get. (Compare to other manufacturers, who might sell the same amount for three times the price.) However, like many beauty products, it falters on one big count despite its advantages: there is no clinical research or scientific evidence provided to support its claims. However, the extremely generous money-back guarantee and its 360 day trial period do make it much more reasonable to try it out in confidence. But you may prefer to shop around and locate a product that has research backing it, so you won’t be spending your money and precious time on a product that might not work for you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."