Eve Lom Cleanser Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Eve Lom Cleanser Overview:
Eve Lom Cleanser is one of the company’s highly prized skincare product that helps you deal with many skin issues. This cleanser helps get rid of excess oil, impurities, and makeup from the skin. Using their unique blend of plant oils and other botanical extracts, the skin is left with clear pores, smooth, silky, and moisturized skin.
This item can be directly purchased from their official website in three different sizes. They offer this cleanser in 50ml, 100ml, and 200ml jars. You can avail them at about $54-114. If you are wondering if this product is for you, read this Eve Lom Cleanser review up to the end.
About Eve Lom Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
At Eve Lom, they believe that whatever your age is, you deserve a healthy and radiant skin. They have more than 25 years of experience in research, manufacturing, and delivering delicate products the provides great results for your skin.
Eve Lom Cleanser promises to give you the following skin benefits:
- Give the skin a healthy and oil-free glow.
- Detoxifies the skin and give you a healthy and radiant skin.
- Retexturizes the skin and give it a soft and supple feel.
What Are The Ingredients In Eve Lom Cleanser?
To make an effective product, here are some Eve Lom Cleanser ingredients that enhance the skin:
- Cocoa Butter: This is an antioxidant-rich ingredient that soothes skin from irritation and leaves it well moisturized.
- Clove Leaf Oil: This oil is proven to help prevent acne by making sure that the skin pores are free from excess oil and impurities.
Directions To Use:
Eve Lom Cleanser may be used up to twice daily if you have excessively oily skin. Dispense a small amount from the jar and apply it on the face and neck. Pay attention to areas where there is makeup. Wet a muslin cloth with warm water and wipe your neck with it. Fold your muslin cloth and gently wipe the cleanser off your face. For a better experience, rinse the cloth in cold water and wipe the neck and face with it to close the skin pores.
- Some reviews confirm that this cleanser helps regulate the oil production of the skin.
- This product decongests and detoxifies the skin to give you a healthier glow.
- This cleanser gently exfoliates the outer layer of the skin to help renew the skin cells.
- This cleanser comes with a serious price.
- The formulation of this product is quite too simple and does not have many ingredients that enhance the skin’s health.
- This product contains alcohol.
Does Eve Lom Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
Eve Lom Cleanser side-effects are very rare according to them. However, since this is an anti-oil cleanser and it has alcohol in its formulation, we can infer that you may experience the following:
- Excessive skin dryness can occur with frequent use of this product. This dryness can be aggravated by the alcohol this cleanser contains.
- This product contains many plant extracts. If you had an allergic reaction from plant-derived products, it is highly likely to reoccur.
Eve Lom Cleanser is known to help regulate oil production and detoxify the skin to promote optimal health. However, this cleanser contains a large amount of alcohol that can result in skin dryness. Lastly, the price of this product is way above the similar cleansers you can find in the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."