Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Exceptional Youth Eye Contour?
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour, US $44 for 15 ml, is a formula that will lift and firm up the aged, tired looking skin around your eyes. Although this product contains alcohol which may lead to skin irritation.
This product is manufactured and distributed by Botanical Beauty, a skincare brand that goes back to over 50 years ago. The company traces its origins to a family estate located in Bretagne, France where the company harvests, manufactures and distributes all the botanical ingredients it infuses in its products and bottles up for distribution — a concept and tradition which Botanical Beauty continues to practice to this day. Presently, the company maintains its business interests in the skin care, makeup, fragrances, body care, hair care, and bath and shower categories.
Exceptional Youth Eye Contour : Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacture this product is formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Enhance the contour around your eyes by promoting a firmer, more elastic eye skin.
- Help correct signs of skin aging that manifest around these parts.
- Promote better skin tone and brighter overall skin complexion to brighten up the eye area.
- Smoothen out wrinkles and make signs of skin aging appear less noticeable with regular, long-term product use.
This product works by enhancing the health and brightness of skin around your eyes. Simultaneously, it stimulates your skin cells to convert more energy to power up skin repair and regeneration processes, while also providing better protection from future damage.
What Are The Ingredients In Exceptional Youth Eye Contour?
- White Lupin: Contains very high levels of essential fatty acids that help restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance, while also providing a soothing relief to irritated skin.
- White Licorice Powder: Enhances the brightness of your complexion while simultaneously lightening dark spots.
- Caffeine: Improves micro circulation which, in turn, makes nutrients, including oxygen, more accessible to help energize your skin cells.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
Benefits Of Exceptional Youth Eye Contour
- This product is not formulated with parabens, chemicals that mimic estrogen, in turn affecting organs and body mechanisms that this hormone regulates.
- This product does not contain irritating colorants and pore clogging mineral oils.
- This product helps reduce dark circles. Although very few reviews are mentioned online to back this claim.
Disadvantages Of Exceptional Youth Eye Contour
- Most of the beneficial ingredients are listed after phenoxyethanol, including licorice, which indicates these may not be potent enough to deliver the benefits that this product claims it can deliver.
- Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour reviews indicate that the cream may not be effective for treating signs of aging across users.
- Limited reviews are mentioned online.
- This product is not very hydrating.
Does Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohol and silicones.
- Increased risk for reproductive-related dysfunctions due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Exceptional Youth Eye Contour
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour must be applied day and night for best results.
Final Verdict : Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour will have moisturizing effects on your eye skin and help prevent aging at best. Unfortunately, despite its fairly competitive composition, the concentration of ingredients simply won’t be enough for your skin to overcome damage and aging.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."