Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Review
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Introduction
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour, US $44 for 15 ml, is a formula that promises it will lift and firm up the aged, tired looking skin around your eyes.
What Does Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Claim
This product is formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Enhance the contour around your eyes by promoting a firmer, more elastic eye skin
- Help correct signs of skin aging that manifest around these parts
- Promote better skin tone and brighter overall skin complexion to brighten up the eye area
- Refresh and revitalize tired looking eyes by rejuvenating your eye skin
- Smoothen out wrinkles and make signs of skin aging appear less noticeable with regular, long-term product use
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is manufactured and distributed by Botanical Beauty, a skincare brand that goes back to over 50 years ago. The company traces its origins to a family estate located in Bretagne, France where the company harvests, manufactures and distributes all the botanical ingredients it infuses in its products and bottles up for distribution — a concept and tradition which Botanical Beauty continues to practice to this day. Presently, the company maintains its business interests in the skin care, makeup, fragrances, body care, hair care, and bath and shower categories.
Working of Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour
This product works by enhancing the health and brightness of skin around your eyes. Simultaneously, it stimulates your skin cells to convert more energy to power up skin repair and regeneration processes, while also providing better protection from future damage.
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Ingredients
- White Lupin: Contains very high levels of essential fatty acids that help restore your skin’s youthful health and appearance, while also providing a soothing relief to irritated skin
- White Licorice Powder: Enhances the brightness of your complexion while simultaneously lightening dark spots
- Caffeine: Improves micro circulation which, in turn, makes nutrients, including oxygen, more accessible to help energize your skin cells
- Vitamin C: Provides your skin cells with a much-needed jumpstart to improve cellular metabolism that restores basic skin functions that give your skin a healthier and livelier appearance
- Vitamin E: Helps restore your skin’s protective barriers, it also provides highly potent antioxidant protection and multiplies the efficacy of Vitamin C in restoring cellular energy
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Pros
- This product is not formulated with parabens, chemicals that mimic estrogen, in turn affecting organs and body mechanisms that this hormone regulates.
- This product does not contain irritating colorants and pore clogging mineral oils.
- All Yves Rocher products are covered by a 100 per cent satisfaction or money back guarantee.
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Cons
- Most of the beneficial ingredients are listed after phenoxyethanol, including licorice, which indicates these may not be potent enough to deliver the benefits that this product claims it can deliver.
- Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour reviews indicate that the cream may not be effective for treating signs of aging across users.
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohol and silicones
- Increased risk for reproductive-related dysfunctions due to EDTA
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour must be applied day and night for best results.
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour reviews posted by users read:
- “As an eye cream without taking into consideration dark circle, was not very hydrating and didn’t do much for my fine lines. I actually would feel more comfortable using my night cream as an eye cream over this…I did not notice any kind of brightening effects.”
- “Happy with the results of this easy to apply cream…I’ve had dark circles since my early thirties and this cream offers some hope of concealment.”
Yves Rocher White Botanical Exceptional Youth Eye Contour will have moisturizing effects on your eye skin and help prevent aging at best. Unfortunately, despite its fairly competitive composition, the concentration of ingredients simply won’t be enough for your skin to overcome damage and aging.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.