PCA SKIN Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum?
This product is brought to you by PCA Skin. This skin care brand has been formulating products that are at par with professional chemical peeling results, making available the benefits of chemical peeling available over-the-counter for more people to take advantage of. This brand has also started diversifying its product offerings and now includes facial cleansers.
Anti-aging serum intended as a spot treatment that specifically functions to improve the appearance of expression lines as well as deep wrinkles. Still it is always recommended to perform a patch test before spreading on skin.
Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your skin’s younger-looking appearance.
- Promote optimal performance of your skin cells to support faster skin regeneration and renewal.
- Enhance the tightness and firmness of your skin.
- Improve skin synthesis and general skin health, making your skin more resilient to factors that can age and damage it in the future.
- Smoothen fine lines and wrinkles.
What are the Ingredients in Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum
- Peptides: Target specific wrinkle imperfections to fill it and plump it, and make these appear smoother and much less noticeable.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Antioxidants: It boosts your skin’s protection from free radicals and other environmental stressors that can cause your skin to age and become damaged.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
How to Apply Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum
- Apply Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens.
- In the morning, always layer with a broad spectrum sunscreen that is at least SPF 30.
Benefits of Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum
- Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be ideal for use on all skin types, except for sensitive and reactive skin types.
- This product has been claimed to be free from synthetic dyes, artificial fragrances, and has never been tested on animals.
Disadvantages of Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum
- This product is very expensive for the package size compared to other similar products that promise to deliver similar results.
- Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum reviews show that different users have experienced different results from this product.
Does Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using PCA SKIN Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including peppermint and other essential oils, depending on your history of allergies.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which produces benzene when it reacts with Vitamin C.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict- Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum
Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum delivers all the basic functionalities that you should be looking for in an anti-aging product and more. While this formula might benefit some people, it may not be as beneficial for others. Some degree of precaution should also be exercised as the formula can potentially irritate your skin.
As skin ages, it is more likely to become dry, rough and prone to developing lines and wrinkles. Using a regular skin moisturizer is not always the solution as mature skin requires a more intense treatment. Applying specially formulated creams and serums which are designed to penetrate deep down to the cells is key in keeping the skin fully hydrated and moisturized. Treatments which actually encourage the production of the skin’s own natural oils are most beneficial as are those which form a protective barrier on the skin surface to lock in moisture for long lasting hydration. Using products like this ensure the skin looks plumper, with a smoother, line-free surface.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."