Exo Bio Digital Moisturizer Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
EXO Bio Digital Introduction
Kiss your old routine goodbye and say hello to luminous perfection with one breakthrough moisturizer that instantly smoothens and brightens the skin while visibly improving radiance and fine lines with the first application.
Each 1.7 oz. bottle of eXO Face Bio.digital Perfection Moisturizer is infused with more than 150 million Zen3 exosomes and a nourishing blend of next-gen natural ingredients drawn from land and sea to bring unprecedented hydration and rejuvenation.
Instantly smoothen and brighten the skin for $118.00 and pay only $ 106.20 when you hit auto-save on the eXO website.
EXO Bio Digital Claims
These are said to be the results conducted by an independent consumer testing panel from their 28-day study.
There is possibly a decrease in wrinkles and rise in luminescence.
A percentage of the users agreed that their skin felt hydrated after using the product while a certain portion agreed that this product improved their skin’s softness and smoothness. There are also some who agreed that their skin texture improved.
EXO Bio Digital Manufacturer’s Detail
eXO is a redefining everyday brand founded by siblings Catherine Enright and Peter Pieraccini that aims to bring smart and audaciously streamlined products that merge leading-edge breakthroughs in exosome biology with next-gen natural ingredients.
eXO commit themselves into delivering modern and effortless skincare through their proprietary Zen3 exosome technology – a formulation that heralds a major biotech innovation where exosomes sync cells to lock in hydration and radiance while facilitating self-repair to reduce the outward appearance of aging.
All eXO products are developed and manufactured in North Carolina while their business and creative teams are based in New York. They offer a refund or exchange of purchase within 30 days of the original order.
EXO Bio Digital Ingredients
Next gen-natural ingredients:
- Kelp, Irish moss and Vitamin E – Youth-boosting nourishment to help fend off age-accelerating free radicals while facilitating cell turnover.
- Noni oil and Kombu – Acts as inflammation control to help rapidly phase out redness and puffiness while working with eXO’s marine ingredients.
- For calming protection – Vitamin C fights against environmental stressors while agascalm soothes the skin from stress.
- For Rejuvenation – Blue algae and sea lettuce work together to help restart collagen synthesis while Vitamin A targets fine lines and dry areas.
- For Smoothing – Coconut oil buffs rough patches and plumps cells while grapeseed oil works to subtly firm and lift the skin.
EXO Bio Digital Pros
- eXO Face Bio.digital Perfection Moisturizer contains a proprietary blend of Zen3 exosomes with an intelligent blend of next gen-natural ingredients to help lock in moisture and visibly improve radiance and fine lines with the first application.
- A one step cream that replaces multi-step routines, serums and eye creams.
- Click on their auto-ship button and pay 10% less for a bottle of eXO Face.
EXO Bio Digital Cons
- There is no list of ingredient amounts ratio provided in their website, as well as scientific illustrations to back up manufacturer’s claim.
- eXO products can only be purchased online through their website.
- eXO Face Bio.digital Perfection Moisturizer contains an unspecified amount of phenoxyethanol and an unnamed fragrance.
EXO Bio Digital Side Effects
eXO Face contains natural ingredients and should have no harmful side effects. However, it would have been also reassuring should they have indicated the amount of phenoxyethanol present in its formulation.
Apply moisturizer liberally to skin after cleansing every morning and evening.
eXO Face Bio.digital Perfection Moisturizer is a one-step cream formulated with next gen-natural ingredients and Zen3 exosomes to lock in moisture and radiance while facilitating self-repair to reduce the outward appearance of aging.
The idea of employing exosomes in an anti-aging cream sounds appealing, together with the other youth-boosting and rejuvenating ingredients contained in this product. However concern may arise with the mention of an unnamed fragrance on their list, as well as the inclusion of a preservative called phenoxyethanol in an unspecified amount.
Phenoxyethanol is a preservative in cosmetic products that limits bacterial growth but the use is restricted and limited up to only one percent in concentrations due to some allergic reactions and nervous system effects reported in the past.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."