Exposed Acne Treatment Serum Review: Is It Really Good For Your Skin?
Exposed Acne Treatment Serum, US $19.95 for 1.7 oz., offers a revolutionary take on the traditional benzoyl peroxide acne treatment by micronizing the molecules of this traditional acne treatment course. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following benefits to your skin:
- This product purifies your skin from acne-causing bacteria to stop acne breakouts even before they start.
- The product formula incorporates the powerful antioxidant protection that can be derived from a combination of green tea extract and tea tree leaf oil.
- Glycerin in the formulation helps restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels while simultaneously keeping your skin surface hydrated for long periods of time.
- Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%): An ingredient that seeps in more easily and sinks deeper into your skin than most other topical treatments, it helps control and regulate the growth of acne-causing bacteria to stop acne and arrest breakouts
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that attracts moisture from the surroundings to boost skin hydration that leaves a comforting, soothing feeling on the surface of your skin
- Green Tea Extract and Tea Tree Leaf Oil: Provide strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help protect your skin while simultaneously working with your skin’s natural healing abilities to restore your skin’s optimal level of health
Use Exposed Acne Treatment Serum as part of your overall acne treatment regimen, a holistic and more systemic approach to relieving and treating your skin free of acne. This product is best used with other Exposed products that include, cleanser, toner, scrub, moisturizer and mask, among others.
- This product is specially formulated to purify your skin from acne-causing bacteria and help clear it of blemishes.
- Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide penetrates your skin more easily and delivers treatment benefits deeper into your skin, clearing your acne problems faster than most other acne products formulated with regular benzoyl peroxide in its formula.
- The high concentration of benzoyl peroxide in the formulation helps clear your skin of acne from initial application.
- Product formula is also effective in clearing your skin of acne marks by facilitating peeling and elimination of damaged skin layer.
- This product contains phenoxyethanol, a toxic chemical preservative that, with long-term use, can build up in your body, reach toxic levels, and eventually potentially cause adverse effects to your brain and the rest of your central nervous system.
- This product does not seem to provide much than relieve your skin with acne with its benzoyl peroxide component.
- Benzoyl peroxide is a highly irritating ingredient which may cause sensitive and problematic skin more severe irritations, that include swelling and redness.
With Exposed Acne Treatment Serum, you get the value of the product’s bargain price of US $19.95. Unfortunately, clearing your skin of acne seems like the only thing that this product can deliver for your skin. That means, you will have to spend separately for your moisturizer and spot treatments to get a more holistic care for your acne-challenged skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: