Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Introduction
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream, US $79 for 4.4 oz., is an anti-aging solution specially made to restore the youthfulness of the delicate skin on your neck.
What Does Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following beauty and health benefits for your skin:
- Strengthen the skin fibers that support your neck skin to help it brace a denser and fuller structure
- Add volume to your neck skin to make it appear better shaped and plumper
- Improve skin synthesis to help fade the appearance of wrinkles on your neck skin
- Help lighten age spots and brighten your overall complexion
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity, promote firmness, and stimulate faster collagen production in significantly greater volume
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is manufactured by the NeoStratea Company, Inc., a skincare company founded by two dermatologists and based in New Jersey, USA. This company claims to pioneer the use of glycolic acid as a potent but gentle skin exfoliant that delivers just the right amount of damaging effect to slough off the damaged top layer and facilitate a faster skin turnover. The brand has come to be known for its formulations designed to enhance your skin’s brighter overall complexion.
Working of Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream
This product works by delivering ingredients that help restore your neck skin’s optimal level of health. This restoration, in turn, helps in restructuring your skin, making it more capable of supporting a denser and thicker structure that appears better contoured.
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Ingredients
- Lipo-Amino Acid: Strengthens skin fibers, including collagen, while also improving their resilience from damage, breakdown and breakage
- CitraFill: Plumps skin as it simultaneously delivers a skin revitalizing boost to your skin cells that allow these to perform multiple functions to deliver repair and regeneration mechanisms
- NeoGlucosamine: Helps exfoliate and turnover your skin to rid it of dark pigmentation and promote an overall fairer and brighter complexion, while at the same time also helping restructure your skin’s matrix
- Apple Stem Cell Extract: Helps your skin regenerate a healthier, more flawless layer to keep your skin strong and resilient from damage and sagging
- Shea Butter: Deep nourishes inside and out to keep your skin feeling full and dewy
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Pros
- This product is multi-functional, acting foremost as a moisturizer but also lightens your skin.
- The product has been cited for having a great scent.
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Cons
- The manufacturer fails to provide evidence of product efficacy.
- Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream reviews indicate that not all users are satisfied with this product’s performance in delivering on its claims.
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial dyes amd menthol
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for reproductive health related issues due to EDTA
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream must be used on freshly washed and toned skin day and night.
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream reviews
- “Smells good and seems to be a great moisturizer, but as far as seeing any difference in the skin on my neck – not happening. I was also disappointed that the ingredients do not include sunscreen.”
— Kathi B. on Amazon
- “While I have not had positive results with the Exuviance line of products, the Toning Neck Cream is as advertised by the company. I notice a remarkable difference in my neck and decolletage when I don’t use it.
If I forget to use it in my facial routine there is noticeable sagging and lines. It doesn’t make them all go away, but it does keep the neck area from looking too aged.This is a wonderful product and worth the expense.”
— Rosalyn Mott on Amazon
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream contains several proprietary ingredients clinically proven to improve skin texture and structure. There’s more to it than most other neck creams perhaps. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not provide any evidence or proof that the formula does work.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.