Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream, US $79 for 4.4 oz., is an anti-aging solution specially made to restore the youthfulness of the delicate skin on your neck.
This product is manufactured by the NeoStratea Company, Inc., a skincare company founded by two dermatologists and based in New Jersey, USA. This company claims to pioneer the use of glycolic acid as a potent but gentle skin exfoliant that delivers just the right amount of damaging effect to slough off the damaged top layer and facilitate a faster skin turnover. The brand has come to be known for its formulations designed to enhance your skin’s brighter overall complexion.
Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream – Does it really work?
This product works by delivering ingredients that help restore your neck skin’s optimal level of health. This restoration, in turn, helps in restructuring your skin, making it more capable of supporting a denser and thicker structure that appears better contoured.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following beauty and health benefits for your skin:
- Strengthen the skin fibers that support your neck skin to help it brace a denser and fuller structure
- Add volume to your neck skin to make it appear better shaped and plumper
- Improve skin synthesis to help fade the appearance of wrinkles on your neck skin
- Help lighten age spots and brighten your overall complexion
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity, promote firmness, and stimulate faster collagen production in significantly greater volume
What Are The Ingredients In Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream?
- Lipo-Amino Acid: Strengthens skin fibers, including collagen, while also improving their resilience from damage, breakdown and breakage.
- CitraFill: Plumps skin as it simultaneously delivers a skin revitalizing boost to your skin cells that allow these to perform multiple functions to deliver repair and regeneration mechanisms.
- NeoGlucosamine: Helps exfoliate and turnover your skin to rid it of dark pigmentation and promote an overall fairer and brighter complexion, while at the same time also helping restructure your skin’s matrix.
- Apple Stem Cell Extract: Helps your skin regenerate a healthier, more flawless layer to keep your skin strong and resilient from damage and sagging.
- Shea Butter: Deep nourishes inside and out to keep your skin feeling full and dewy. However it causes Itchy rashes.
Benefits Of Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream
- This product is multi-functional, acting foremost as a moisturizer but also lightens your skin. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The product has been cited for having a great scent.
Disadvantages Of Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream
- The manufacturer fails to provide evidence of product efficacy.
- Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream reviews indicate that not all users are satisfied with this product’s performance in delivering on its claims.
Does Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream have any side effects ?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial dyes amd menthol
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related issues due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs.
How To Apply Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream must be used on freshly washed and toned skin day and night.
Final Verdict: Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream
As per the claim made by the manufacturer Exuviance Age Reverse Toning Neck Cream contains several proprietary ingredients clinically proven to improve skin texture and structure. There’s more to it than most other neck creams perhaps. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not provide any evidence or proof that the formula does work.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."