Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream
Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream Overview
Brightening bionic eye cream, Exuviance by NeoStrata, is formulated with pro-Vitamin A and powerful anti aging polyhydroxy acids to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, while Vitamin K and Cucumber Extract fight dark circles and puffiness in the eye area.
This eye treatment product improves under eye circles and fine lines and wrinkles, reduces puffiness, increases elasticity, and is Dermatologist and allergy tested.
This allergy tested eye cream protects, moisturizes, and smoothes the eye area for a more youthful appearance. Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream leaves the eye contour smooth, bright and more youthful.
They offer other products in this line to work in tandem with this eye cream. Their suggestion is to cleanse, tone, moisturize, restore and protect.
Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream – Product Description
This brightening bionic eye cream multitasks multiple factors that can affect the skin’s delicate eye area. It is clinically proven to help improve three of the most common eye concerns, fine lines and wrinkles, dark under eye circles, and puffiness. Pro-Vitamin A and Polyhydroxy Acids diminish crow’s feet and wrinkles around the eyes, while Vitamin K, a skin brighter, help target discoloration of the under eye. Cucumber Extract soothe and reduce puffiness and fatigue of the eye.
Clinical studies show that after four weeks using this product twice a day, 90% saw a reduction of puffiness and increased elasticity. 87% saw improvement in fine lines and wrinkles, and 83% saw improvement with under eye circles.
Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream Advantage
- This product is fragrance free, and allergy tested.
- This eye cream is Dermatologist tested and Ophthalmologist tested for safety.
- This product work well with other creams in the same line.
- This eye treatment is not animal tested.
- The price is not too bad, just around $40.00.
- This contains Lactobionic Acid, Pro-Vitamin A, and Vitamin K, and Green Tea.
- It is easy to use only twice a day.
- This eye cream conditions and moisturizes and protects with antioxidants.
- They give the complete ingredient list and explain how they work specifically.
- They have done clinical reviews on this product with great results.
Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- Contains the ingredient Propylene Glycol.
- This product can not be sent outside the USA.
- There are no pictures available to see the results before and after.
Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream – The Bottomline
Exuviance Brightening Bionic Eye Cream is clinically proven to address the three most important eye concerns among people which are dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles. This multitasking eye product is a skin brightener, a wrinkle reducer, a dark circle eliminator, a collagen booster, all while moisturizing, soothing and protecting the eye area.
This is the first product line with Polyhydroxy Acid formulations for both normal and sensitive skin types that is doctor recommended and allergy and fragrance free.
Brightening bionic eye cream combines Alpha Hydroxy Acid technology with moisturizing and protective ingredients, like skin lipids, Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidants, sunscreen, vitamins, natural plant, marine, and fruit extract to promote healthy skin and youthfulness.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."