Exuviance Hydrating Lift Complex Eye Cream
Exuviance Hydrating Lift Complex Eye Cream Overview
Hydrating lift complex eye cream is a lightweight hydrating and soothing cream to visibly reduce lines and wrinkles and brighten the eye area. It is formulated with patented Polyhydroxl Acids, or PHA’s, Gluconolactone, and Lactobionic Acids, and Pro-Vitamin A, C, and E to provide antioxidant protection and reduce free radicals. Gluconolactone is a PHA composed of several water attracting Hydroxyl groups that hydrate the skin resulting in various degrees of moisture.
These new generation products by NeoStrata were once only available with a doctors prescription, and were developed by Dr. Eugene Van Scott and Dr. Ruey Yu, the developers of Alpha and Polyhydroxy Acid skin care technology.
Exuviance Hydrating Lift Complex Eye Cream – Product Description
Exuviance hydrating lift complex eye cream has 4% Gluconolactone with pH of 4.0 to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, evens skins discoloration, and improves the skin tone texture while moisturizing. It also acts like a cell nutrient and a antioxidant. Essential oil lipids condition the skin’s barrier therefore improving surface tone and texture. This formula contains Vitamin A, C, and E and anti aging botanicals like, Chamomile, Coneflower, Calendula, Licorice, and Algae.
Exuviance hydrating lift complex eye cream is NeoStrata’s top seller for sensitive and darker skin. This product provides great benefits without any sensitivity or irritation.
Exuviance Hydrating Lift Complex Eye Cream Advantage
- This is Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested and is safe for contact wearers.
- This costs around $30.00 and will last a long time. It was found for less than $24.00 if you shop around on the Internet.
- NeoStrata clinically proves all claims with medical studies.
- Clinical studies show this product to be oil free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, fragrance free and hypoallergenic.
- The products are packaged in recyclable containers.
- There is no animal testing done on this product.
- Great for all skin types, oily, normal, dry, especially sensitive and darker skin.
- This eye cream is also available in the Revitalizing Eye Collection kit.
Exuviance Hydrating Lift Complex Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- The official web site was not as informative as it could be with explanations of how the ingredients they list work in the formula.
Exuviance Hydrating Lift Complex Eye Cream – The Bottomline
Hydrating lift complex eye cream is packed full of nourishing emollients, antioxidants, moisturizers, vitamins, lipids, botanicals to help prevent premature skin aging. This skin cream was formulated to provide a more youthful, smooth and radiant appearance . This product is gentle enough for all skin types to try especially people prone to break outs, and very sensitive skin. They care about making a product that every skin type can use and they care about the environment which is commendable.
This company pioneered by two doctors discovered PHA which hydrates the skin by its water retaining qualities which is critical in fighting the aging process. The hydrating benefits are more than you would have if you did not use it at all. The benefit of having a product with proven clinical research behind it is that you do not have to worry if it will work or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."