Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque: Does Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque Work?
Dark acne marks, dark spots, and skin discolorations? These are signs of damaged skin. You can’t simply wash them off or wait for d-day when they magically disappear from your face. What if we told you that there is a better way of brightening your skin issues? What if we told you it was a mask?
About Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque
What mask? Yeah, yeah, you’ve probably tried one of these too but, if you haven’t already tried the Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque, it’s high time you did, and you’ll be happier to know you only need to shed $65 to get yourself a box of six single use masks.
From the company that designed and popularized the formulation of exfoliants that use glycolic acid as the primary active ingredient, Neostrata Company, Inc., comes Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque.
This product is designed to help brighten dark spots and other skin pigmentation issues. It contains Neoglucosamine, a patented and proprietary ingredient that works three ways — exfoliates, brightens and leaves skin more even toned. With the addition of Vitamin C, the product is able to brighten dark spots more quickly and more effectively. IT is also infused with ingredients that leave skin silky smooth, luminous and ultrahydrated to give you a natural, more youthful glow.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque
NeoStratea Company, Inc., with headquarters located in New Jersey, were founded by two visionary dermatolocists, Drs. Eugene Van Scott and Ruey Yu. One of the highlights in the company’s history is the discovery of the use of glycolic acid as a mild yet effective exfoliator.
The company has launched and maintains several brands today, including the Exuviance line which are specially and scientifically formulated using the latest in skincare science and technology. The brand is specifically designed around promoting skin brilliance and brightening.
Launched in August 2015, the Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque promises to give you brighter, blemish-free skin in just 10 minutes.
How Does Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque Work?
Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque uses NeoGlucosamine to exfoliate dead and damaged skin cells and brighten your dark spots in just 10 minutes, delivering visible and noticeable results as soon as you peel off the mask.
The proprietary ingredient gets an added whitening and brightening boost from Vitamin C, plus more. Vitamin C also provides the much needed UV protection to shield skin from damaging UV rays.
The hydrating and deeply moisturizing ingredients which the Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque is formulated with leaves skin smoother, softer, and more supple to the touch.
PRNewswire quotes Neostrata Company Vice President of Clinical Affairs Barbara Green who said during the launch of Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque: “Facial masks blanket the skin, helping active benefit ingredients to penetrate and provide intensive, targeted correction for skin issues…masks can boost your everyday skincare to soften, brighten and clear skin.”
Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque Ingredients
- Solvent: Aqua (Water)
- Moisturizing and skin conditioning agents, soothing ingredients: Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Acetyl Tyrosinamide, Phospholipids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Hedychium Spicatum Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract,Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate
- Cleansing agents: Citric Acid
- Brighteners: 4-Butylresorcinol, Ascorbyl Glucoside
- Stabilizers and texturizers: Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Ceteareth-20, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate
- Antiseptic / Antibacterial: Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin
- Preservatives: Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol
- Fragrance: Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool
- Colorants: CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque Benefits
- Brightens and lightens skin
- Delivers deep skin hydration and moisturization
Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque Drawbacks
Product contains alcohols, fragrances and colorants which can cause allergies to those with hypersensitivity from this ingredients and, cause irritation to sensitive skin types.
Cleanse your face thoroughly. Pat dry and leave skin slightly damp. Take one piece of Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque and gently distribute over face and press down. Leave it on and peel off after 10 minutes. Use regularly once and up to twice weekly for best results.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water.
Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque Side Effects
- Product contains Ammonium Hydroxide which has high potential for persistence and bioaccumulation which means it cannot be broken down easily by your body and thus, may cause certain illnesses.
- Several ingredients are known to cause allergies and irritations.
- Product contains Benzyl Alcohol and Phenoxyethanol which are both rated to be moderately toxic and can potentially damage the central nervous system.
Who can use Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque?
Men and women, most especially those who have skin issues concerning acne marks, dark spots and blemishes, should take advantage of this product.
The Exuviance Pigment Lifting Masque’s claims are well founded although the ingredients list may have to be revamped to favor safer, less irritating ingredients. If you don’t have sensitive skin, you may consider using this product.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.