Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Introduction
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish, US $72 for 2.6 oz. tube, is a skin treatment product that combines three exfoliators to force your skin to renew and turnover.
What Does Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this microdermabrasion treatment has been specially formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Deliver a triple exfoliator system that combines physical, chemical and enzymatic exfoliation to purify your skin
- Enhance the speed and efficiency by which skin is turned over and regenerated
- Revitalize your skin by restoring healthy nutrient circulation
- Deliver a significant surge of moisture while simultaneously promoting the restoration of the normal hydration functions of your skin
- Promote a naturally healthy, glowing skin that is full of vitality
- Prep your skin to better receive and to make optimal use of beneficial ingredients from other products in your regimen
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Manufacturer’s Detail
Neostrata is a skincare brand that was founded in Canada which, with its intensive focus on developing R&D-based products, has successfully gained for it a reputation for being a cosmeceutical brand. Neostrata is one of the brands managed by the French company, Safoni, a multinational entity with existing business interests in the pharmaceuticals and global life sciences industry.
Working of Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish
Exuviance exfoliates, clears, and purifies your skin with three exfoliators — Glycolic Acid, a chemical exfoliant, Papaya, an enzymatic exfoliant, and refined crystals, a physical exfoliant. These components combine to strip off impurities from your skin and make way to reveal a clearer and brighter complexion.
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid: A chemical alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that gently lifts and eliminates your skin’s surface layer without unnecessarily hurting healthy skin cells
- Papaya Enzyme: Contains AHAs that detect and dissolve dead proteins to eliminate dead skin cells from the surface of your skin
- Professional Grade Crystals: Delivers exfoliation through scrubbing, these crystals use light abrasion to loosen the debris that masks the surface of your skin
- Lactobionic Acid: Delivers a significant amount of antioxidants, while simultaneously lightening dark, photo-aged spots on your skin to promote a fairer, more even toned complexion
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Pros
- This product does not contain plastic polyethylene beads which is persistent, non-biodegradable and an environmental pollutant.
- This exfoliant has a great smell that will leave your skin and senses calm and refreshed.
- This product helps refine your pores
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Cons
- The manufacturer fails to provide neither a proof of efficacy nor a user satisfaction study to back up claims made about this product.
- Several Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish reviews posted by users indicate that many do not think that this product provides sufficient enough exfoliation to deliver any real, positive benefits to their skin
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, artificial colorants, and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenisine
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish must only be used up to two times weekly. Use on damp skin. Spread the product with a light massage. The manufacturer does not recommend scrubbing. Leave the product on for up to 2 minutes only depending on your tolerance for the product. Rinse off completely with lukewarm water.
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish reviews posted by users read:
- “This smelled weird and I’m not sure it was really doing the job. Have used other exuviance products in the past and they were way better… this might not be real. I returned it.”
- “This product is unlike any exfoliate I have ever used. The cream texture has just enough “beads” that exfoliate without scratching the face. The key is small circles with a light touch. My face feels refreshed and clean with each use-without that over drying feeling. I use at least twice a week.”
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish smartly combines three exfoliants that deliver different exfoliation grades and mechanisms to address different types of impurities and eliminate the same from your skin. However, there are no guarantees that you will be happy with this relatively mild exfoliating product, most especially when you have blemishes you want extinguished or major skin issues, like acne, you want to eradicate from your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: