Eye Bag Remedy – The Right One for You
When you start to notice that eye bags are becoming a regular feature on your face, it’s time to make some changes. Finding a good eye bag remedy is a fairly simple matter and shouldn’t take too long to do. If you’re looking for an effective eye bag remedy then you’ll have plenty of options. The real question is just what you’re hoping to get from your eye bag remedy – a quick fix, a long term solution, or a combination of the two. Here’s a quick look at some of your options. Once you review them you should be able to figure out the right one for you.
If you’re dealing with puffy, swollen eyes and dark colorations on an occasional basis then a short term eye bag remedy may be right for you. In these cases, home remedies are often all that you’ll need. One great eye bag remedy you can try is to use cucumber slices and place them over your eyes for about fifteen minutes. Cold, moist tea bags can be used the same way. This will reduce the immediate swelling and help remove the discoloration to a degree. Again, it’s a temporary kind of eye bag remedy and should be treated as such.
If you’re trying to find an eye bag remedy that will work in the long term by reducing eye bags and preventing them as well then you’ll need to consider something else, mainly creams or overnight peels or treatments. This type of eye bag remedy is just what it sounds like and will involve massaging a cream into the area around the eyes. It will replenish missing vitamins and minerals and may also help to strengthen the skin, muscle, and tissues around the eyes. Weakened skin or tissues are usually the biggest cause of eye bags, and this eye bag remedy will help.
However, creams and lotions are an eye bag remedy that won’t give you immediate results. It will take a few weeks to really see a difference, but once that it sets in it will be there for as long as you use the cream. That’s why most people opt to use a combination of each type of eye bag remedy. By using the creams as a preventative eye bag remedy and then using home remedies to remove puffing and swelling in the short term, you can regain the eyes you’ve been missing with relative ease.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.