Eye Bags- Pesky, Common Problems
Eye bags are not something that people like to deal with. However, they are a common issue. When your skin gets tired, it can start to show signs of aging and wear, including eye bags. While a lot of people assume that bags and circles are simply from stress or lack of sleep, they have a much deeper cause. Eye bags come from the skin and fat cells around the eye socket sinking and stretching, resulting in the puffy, tired appearance of your eyes. This is a problem that can be resolved, but only once you know where it comes from.
A lot of home remedies for eye bags that include putting cold items like frozen spoons, cucumbers, or anything else on the eyes actually can provide effective relief temporarily. This is because the cold helps reduce the swelling and improves the appearance of the eyes. Eye bags are also able to be treated with many topical and OTC products that are designed specifically for this issue. Of course, you will have to take the time to see what’s out there and determine which solutions will be most effective to alleviate your eye bags.
The one thing that people don’t realize about eye bags is that there is only one actual cure: cosmetic surgery. Since most don’t have the money or the desire for an invasive procedure like this, topical eye bags treatment options are far more common. There are natural and chemical products alike, providing consumers with a lot of different options for getting rid of eye bags or even just concealing them from time to time. It doesn’t matter what you have in mind because you can find effective solutions to alleviate the appearance of eye bags as long as you take the time to look at what’s out there.
You really have to be diligent in finding the best treatment for eye bags. These cosmetic products are not regulated by the government like many products that you put onto or into your body. That doesn’t mean that they aren’t safe, of course, but just that you have to do a little more research before you figure out which eye bags solutions are going to be best for your needs. It doesn’t matter how much you have to spend, either, because there are different treatments for eye bags that everyone can afford. Keep this information in mind and it will be easier to get eye bags relief when you need it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.