Eye Cream Puffiness – Cream for Puffy Eyes
If you, like many people, suffer from puffiness under or around the eye, you should know that you have options available as far as treatment. Puffiness around the eye is also known as periorbital puffiness, or more commonly as “eye bags.” With eye cream puffiness around the eye can be treated relatively quickly and easily, and these products are typically inexpensive. Here, we’ll go over how with eye cream puffiness around the eye can be reduced, and how eye cream puffiness fighting products can also help you reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles, as well as make your skin appear younger and healthier.
The way eye cream puffiness fighting products work is by helping the skin around the eyes get rid of excess moisture. This water retention makes the skin under the eyes (which becomes looser as we get older, or when we suffer from high stress or fatigue) hold fluid and take on a puffy appearance. Eye cream puffiness fighting products are used instead of regular creams that reduce excess fluid because eye cream puffiness products are designed to be gentle enough for use around the eyes. The delicate skin around the eye is easily irritated or damaged, and most products not designed for the eyes can cause itching or other discomfort.
Eye cream puffiness products also help restore natural collagen to the skin, which is important for several reasons. First, it helps the skin appear brighter and healthier, reducing the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles. Secondly, it makes the skin full and tight again, helping prevent puffiness in the future. Eye cream puffiness fighting products are an excellent way to treat not only eye bags, but dark circles and wrinkles as well. Eye cream puffiness products should be included as part of any anti-aging regimen, especially if you experience loosening skin around the eyes.
To get the best results from eye cream puffiness fighting products, you should use them on a daily basis for at least several weeks. Each type of eye cream puffiness product will differ slightly in how long it should be used. After this initial treatment period, you should notice a significant reduction in the appearance of eye bags and other eye skin problems. If your symptoms do not improve, trying a different type of eye cream puffiness product could help. Continue using occasionally to help prevent any future puffiness around the eyes.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.