Eye Cream Vs. Eye Serum: What Is The Difference?
2 Effective Eye Wrinkle Removers: Eye Cream and Eye Serum
There are two choices if you are searching for an effective anti-aging eye treatment: whether you go for eye creams or for eye serum. Try to type it on your search engine and it will provide you long lists of products belonging to these two categories. But what is the difference between the two? Which is more effective?
The answers to these questions are not that certain. However, this article will try to compare the two as objectively as possible. Then at the end, you will be the judge regarding their differences and efficiencies
What is Difference Between The Two?
Many say that the two have no major differences. They say eye serum is just the advanced version of the eye cream. The truth between their distinctions is not entirely defined. You cannot totally tell their dissimilarity. Some say, the different names are just there for marketing purposes. The truth is that both are used as anti-aging eye treatment. Maybe their differences lie on their ingredients and make-ups.
For example, eye cream is composed of liquid-like element like that of a skin lotion, while, eye serum has many forms—sometimes, you can buy an eye serum in syringe-like container. Now, when it comes to their ingredients, you will also find some differences. You can check all the ingredients for Teamine Eye Complex for spotting out major difference. Because there are thousands of eye cream and serum products, here are some common elements of the two:
What Are The Ingredients In Eye Cream Products?
- Eyeliss – It diminishes the dark circles beneath the eyes. It also strengthens the veins and capillaries. At the same time, it also augments the firmness and the elasticity of the skin, while preventing it from swelling.
- Matrixyl – This ingredient naturally kindles the production of elastin and collagen in the body. It also diminishes the wrinkles, giving the skin its lifting effect.
- Haloxyl – This element removes the pigments originated from blood which are responsible for the discoloration around the eyes.
- Chamomile Extract – This natural ingredient gives protection and it calms and soothes the skin.
- Vitamin K – This vitamin is known to heal varicose veins, dark circles, discoloration of the skin, age spots, scarring and skin damages brought by the sun.
- Vitamin E – It contains potent properties which are needed to fight aging. It helps in the reduction of wrinkles and lines. It also protects the skin from radical damage and from UV.