First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Am Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Eye duty triple remedy am cream ?
There is no time when tired eyes is ever an excuse. Release your eyes from fatigue and improve your overall disposition with First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream US $36 for 0.5 oz. True to its name, the company behind it made this product fast-absorbing and fast-acting.
Here is a quick rundown of what the FAB Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream can do for you:
- Provide anti-aging eye skincare specifically for daytime use only
- Gives eye skin a cooling fresh sensation that instantly relieves tiredness
- Boost skin’s moisture levels to firm and lift aging skin around the eyes
- Act as a primer for your makeup whenever a good cover is desired
- Improve the noticeability of aging skin around the eyes
- Bring about a lighter, brighter and more youthful complexion
- Improve fluid noticeability to help keep the fluids circulating while flushing out stored fluids around your eyes.
What are the ingredients in Eye duty triple remedy am cream?
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 And Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Flood skin with amino acids to improve collagen production which, in turn, fills up cracks and empty spaces on the skin matrix to help lift wrinkles and fine lines.
- Seaweed Extract: Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient also helps in rebuilding and reinforcing the skin’s outer protective barriers so that skin becomes tougher and less prone to damage.
- Red Algae Extract: Creates a thin film on the surface of your skin that instantly covers up and makes up for multiple skin imperfections around your eyes; also helps skin rebuild its natural skin barriers by allowing skin to be protected from further damage.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract: Improves microcirculation to prevent leakage and unnecessary storage of fluids around you eyes; also plumps up skin with moisture.
How to apply Eye duty triple remedy am cream
FAB Eye Duty Triple Remedy AM Gel Cream is specially formulated for daytime application only. Apply product on skin right after you cleanse or shower to seal in moisture in your skin. Warm two fingers by rubbing together. Pump a drop or two. Activate the formula by pressing against your fingers. Dab around your eye area. Spread evenly while massaging.
For best results, always follow through with FAB Eye Duty Triple Remedy or concealer for a completed look.
Always use this product with sunscreen as it does not have sun blocking capability
Benefits of Eye duty triple remedy am cream
- Product does not contain broad spectrum, SPF 15 UV protection which you must apply separately.
- Product is rid of fragrances.
- Product contains antioxidants.
Disadvantages of Eye duty triple remedy am cream
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a chemical commonly used as preservative in cosmetics, but which is reputed for being neurotoxic.
- Product does not contain sunscreen protection.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Final Verdict Eye duty triple remedy am cream
There is a product specially formulated for every unthinkable area of our skin these days. You can either choose to stay confused or, choose to stay abreast with the developments in skincare science which are happening so fast. Get to know your skin better so you have a better idea if this is a product that you will be useful to you or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.