Eye Secrets Overview
The Eye Secrets brand is a U.K. company which has been heavily featured in the British press. Two of the products designed for the eye area are the Upper Eyelid Lift and Instant Eye Tightner which are available either through the Eye Secrets website or in U.K. retail stores. Both products claim to be cosmetic surgery alternatives and are designed to give an instant lift to the eye area for a more youthful appearance. The site has a lot of useful sections, including customer testimonials and videos, and FAQ page but, although well-designed, is confusing and not ‘user-friendly’.
Eye Secrets products are sold individually or in packages, which are more economical. The cost of both products together is $120.00 with the Upper Eyelid Lift costing $50.00 and the Instant Eye Tightner costing $60.00. The company does accept returns within 7 days of purchase but this only applies to unopened packages.
Eye Secrets– Product Description
The Upper Eyelid Lift is a thin transparent strip that ‘lifts’ the skin after being applied to the eyelid. It can be worn either alone or under make up. The Instant Eye Tightner cream helps to reduce wrinkles ‘instantly’ – in clinical studies users experienced a decrease in wrinkles within 60 seconds of application.Not all the ingredients are listed for the cream, and the ‘secret proprietary’ formula is not published. However, some of the key ingredients are known, including Aloe, Vitamin B and Collagen.Eye Secrets can be used on all skin types and the effects are said to last up to 12 hours.
Eye Secrets- Advantage
- The website is very informative
- Eye Secrets products have been clinically tested
- The products are sold individually and in packages
- The products are hypoallergenic
- Eye Secrets is a popular U.K. company
- Eye Secrets are fast-acting
Eye Secrets- Drawbacks
- There is only a 7-day returns policy
- Not all ingredients are listed
- Results are temporary
- The product is shipped from overseas
- Eye Secrets is expensive
Eye Secrets -The Bottom Line
There are a number of good reasons to use products in the Eye Secrets range, including the fact that they have been well received in the U.K. It may feel strange for some to actually ‘tape’ the eyelids, but it would certainly provide a non-invasive lift to the skin, although not necessarily an alternative to cosmetic surgery. The main problem with this brand is the fact that it is shipped from overseas when there are several similar products readily available in North America.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."