Eyederm X Eye Serum Review: Can Eyederm X Deliver as it Promises?
Too often, skin around the eyes have been picked on by numerous anti-aging products, and for good reasons. Skin around these areas are so thin and delicate that makes these areas more prone to developing wrinkles and other signs of skin aging. Needless to say, a special blend of attention and skincare is necessary to keep skin around your eyes vibrant and lively.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and Price Details
Can Eyederm X deliver as it promises, that is, to eliminate eye puffiness, skin dryness, dark under eye circles, wrinkles and fine lines?
The makers behind Eyederm X claims that this product is formulated to deliver the following skin benefits:
- Stimulate skin cells to facilitate skin repair, renewal and turnover
- Facilitate skin regeneration
- Relieve constricted veins to lighten darkened skin around your eyes
- Brighten and reinvigorate your eyes to eliminate tired look
- Boost skin nourishment, including raising the levels of skin moisture, by improving microcirculation and by topically applying nourishing ingredients that help prevent skin from drying
The full product ingredients list is not available but there are five ingredients that are consistently mentioned together with Eyederm X:
- Vitamin C, one of the most powerful antioxidants that work amazingly well when applied topically on skin. It also serves to re-energize skin cells and power them up to more intensely fulfill cellular repair and damage
- Tetrapeptide-7, consists of amino acids that help boost skin’s production of collagen which, in turn, increases the skin’s elasticity and resilience to wrinkles and other signs of skin aging
- Propylene Glycol, another peptide powerhouse that helps smoothen out creased, cracked skin
- Red Algae Extract, helps skin rebuild its protective barriers, thereby enabling skin to better absorb and hold moisture so that it stays hydrated over longer periods of time
- Citrustem, aids in re-synthesizing torn and weakened patches of skin in the skin matrix
Clean skin thoroughly with a gentle cleanser. Follow up with toner to clear pores of excess oils and other impurities. Dot Eyederm X around the eye area. Spread the product evenly using upwards motion and circular massaging movements to incorporate product well into your skin.
This product’s formulation seems to have been well put-together and well thought out. It piggy banks on the scientifically proven benefits of applying Vitamin C topically on your skin.
Product is exclusively sold online and therefore has limited accessibility. Despite the incredible free trial and satisfaction guaranteed offer, always be extra weary and never sign up without reading the terms and conditions.
Anti-aging products are already hard enough to evaluate but, products that are exclusively sold online even harder. In the whole scheme of all things anti-aging, being skeptical about claims and promises being made greatly helps you become more critical. In which way, it’s always best to give yourself ample time to read, research and ask, ‘Will this product help deliver the results that I want to see?’ But also, keeping your expectations realistic.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."