Eyeplexion C Peptide Under Eye Treatment Review: Is It Effective?
Stress, sleepless nights, dehydration, lack of exercise and poor eating habits can all conspire to cause your under eyes to darken, become puffed and swollen, and appear tired, old and lifeless. These factors must be corrected or improved for you to see visible improvements around your eye area. That means, you should start a holistic solution, and an under eye treatment product will enhance the results you’ll see and cut down the time when you start seeing lighter, livelier eyes.
Eyeplexion C Details
Eyeplexion C Peptide Under Eye Treatment is infused with peptides, antioxidants and botanical ingredients. This product has two primary objectives. First, it inhibits and even reverses aging skin around your eyes. Second, it is infused with skin lightening ingredients to brighten your eye area.
This product, like most other eye creams, also incorporates antioxidants in its formulation. It infuses no less than Vitamin C to deliver this vital skin protection function. Vitamin C delivers beyond free radical protection as it also shields skin from damaging UV rays. It also serves as a natural astringent that helps lighten hyperpigmented and spotted skin. It also stimulates collagen production.
Eyeplexion C Peptide Under Eye Treatment is indicated for the treatment of the following aging skin issues:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Saggy skin
- Dark under eye circles
- Puffy eyes
- Tired look
Eyeplexion C Peptide Under Eye Treatment normally costs upwards of $50 but sometimes sells cheaper on reseller sites like Amazon and eBay.
Eyeplexion C Ingredients
This product’s maker has yet to make available the full product ingredient list but does disclose a power packed line up of this product’s primary ingredients:
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, essentially Vitamin C, which brightens skin and enhances collagen production
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5,amino acids that work on your dark under eye circles to relieve it from dryness and whiten skin as well
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000), smoothens out your wrinkles and fine lines by filling in the folds and creases underneath your skin which causes your skin to plump up on the surface. It also inhibits skin aging resulting from sun damage and glycation, the skin damage caused by sugar.
- Hyaluronic Acid, enhances your skin’s ability to hold and lock in moisture
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, brightens darkened skin around your eyes
- Tocopheryl acetate, essentially Vitamin E, which acts both as antioxidant and moisturizer
- Euphrasia Officinalis, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Juice, have anti-inflammatory properties that relieve eye puffiness and swelling while also supporting the rebuilding of damaged outer skin layers.
Eyeplexion C Directions
Use Eyeplexion C Peptide Under Eye Treatment twice daily Apply only on clean skin.
Eyeplexion C Pros
This product is offered with a 100% guaranteed satisfaction that lets you refund your money if you are dissatisfied with the results.
Eyeplexion C Cons
No product drawbacks have been noted.
Addressing skin aging takes a holistic approach to skincare and overall health improvement at that. Nevertheless, products like Eyeplexion C Peptide Under Eye Treatment can help enhance effects and let you see the results you want to experience sooner. Sometimes, the only way to find out if it works is if you try it.
Purchasing an eye cream like Teamine Eye Complex is a fairly committed decision, since each container of these products tends to last for a fairly substantial period of time. Therefore, eye creams must be evaluated on their ability to deliver a number of desired results. For example, in addition to being affordable, an ideal eye cream must be able to reduce the depth, length, and surface area of wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other fine lines. At the same time, an eye cream should also offer relief from puffiness and dark under-eye circles, helping individuals appear refreshed and well rested on a daily basis. Finally, an eye cream should also contain quality ingredients that provide much needed nourishment in the form of hydration to skin cells; such hydration can help delay the onset of wrinkles in the first place. Below, we’ve evaluated the ability of several of the top eye cream products to deliver these important benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.