Eyetensive Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Have you been desperately trying out every product you can get your hands on to rid your eyes of those dark under eye circles you can’t seem to get away from? Well, have you already learned what causes them?
Dark under eye circles are caused by fluids that leak from the tiny capilliaries underneath the skin. When this blood-filled fluid gets stuck under the skin, nutrients including oxygen are blocked and are unable to reach your eyes and provide the proper nourishment which skin around your eyes need in sufficient amounts. Over time, the combination of constricted veins and lack of nourishment cause your under eyes to darken.
About Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle presents itself as the product that will finally kick out those pesky, huge under eye circles that are ever growning darker by the day. This product is made from three primary proprietary ingredients that have been exclusively formulated and combined to deliver the results promised by Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle.
Its unique formulation offers you with one product to answer to all skin aging issues around your eye area, incuding dark under eye circles, puffy eyes, crow’s feet, wrinkles and fine lines.
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle is offered exclusively for online purchase through a free 14-day trial subscription where you pay only $5.95 to cover for product handling and shipment costs. The company behind Eyetensive will take it that you are satisfied with the product and its results if you do not cancel your order within 14 days from the date that you placed your order, and will thus charge your card with the full product cost of $86.95. You will continue to receive the product every month thereafter and your credit card will be charged the same amount plus a $5.95 shipment cost until you cancel your subscription by phone. Read the terms and conditions carefully for your proper guidance.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle
A dedicated website is up for Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle. However, manufacturer information is nowhere to be found.
The manufacturer promises that this product will dramatically boost the regular levels of your skin’s collagen production in just as short as 15 days. Visible results beome effortlessly noticeable within just 28 days of regular, twice daily use.
How Does Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Work?
Dark under eye circles are borne from blood and other bodily fluids getting stuck under and around your eyes. Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle tackles the leak, helps prevent inflammation, and then follows through to brighten the darkened skin around your eyes.
With the aid of proprietary ingredients, Eclaline, Eye Regener and Prodizia, Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle works right down to the skin cells to deliver positive results in an instant, and work further to make these positive changes last. To do this, this product improves microcirculation, boosts skin moisturization around the eye area, and stimulates skin cell renewal and rejuvenation.
The peptides infused in the product fills in cracks in the skin to improve the depth and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your skin’s surface. Simultaneously, the product’s hyaluronic acid content improves skin synthesis and moisture retention.
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Ingredients
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle is made from the following active, proprietary ingredients:
- Eclaline, a peptide complex that is richly formulated with Lupine which has been shown to stimulate collagen production and improve collagen synthesis. Overall, this ingredient works to increase skin’s moisture content and keep it as such 24/7.
- Eye Regener, also rich in peptides, help fill in cracks deep in the skin which causes wrinkles to appear on the epidermis. Its oligosaccharide content, on the other hand, helps addresses thinning skin. A thicker, more elastic skin is more advantageous for your skin in that, thicker skin is more resilient to wrinkling.
- Prodizia, helps power up the skin cell repair process. It also supports the restoration of the skin’s natural internal rhythm which dictates the timing of skin cell repair and rejuvenation, most of which happen when you sleep.
Other that these three ingredients, the product website does not disclose any other product ingredients.
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Benefits
- Stimulates the skin’s natural ability to repair and rejuvenate itself
- Fills in wrinkles and fine lines to improve their depth and make them less prominent
- Strengthens and reinforces skin’s protective barriers and fights skin thinning
- Brightens dark under eye circle
- Helps keep skin around the eye area well hydrated.
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Drawbacks
- Manufacturer profile is not disclosed
- Full product ingredients list are not disclosed
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Dosage Instructions
Wash your face thoroughly with warm water and a mild facial cleanser. Apply Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle on skin around your eyes. Use twice daily for best results.
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Precautions
For external use only.
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Side Effects
There are no reported product side effects.
Who Can Use Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle?
Men and women with mature skin will obtain the most benefits from Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle.
Eyetensive Advanced Anti-Wrinkle is made from proprietary products that have been scientifically put together individually and then combined to make this product deliver on its claims. It sounds amazing but maintain extra caution when trying out new skincare products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."