Eyliplex-2 Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Eyliplex-2?
Eyliplex-2 was created by GS Labs and is distributed by Good Skin. Good Skin provides targeted treatments for skin problems and specialized care for such problems as acne, dull and aging skin, red/irritated skin and severely dry skin. Eyliplex-2 is an “eye lift circle reducer” cream that is sold as a duo: one product for day and another product for nighttime use. This product, along with the rest of the Good Skin line, appears to be sold exclusively at Kohl’s department store for $39.50.
The Eyliplex-2 day cream specifically contains a fast-acting gel with Suberlift to lift and tighten the area around the eyes and the Rho-Cite complex of minerals and antioxidants. The night product is a long-lasting balm with Haloxyl PFE to reduce dark circles and restore firmness and Mala-Plump to increase the eyes’ natural collagen. While these ingredients might sound scientific and impressive, there is no information on what these complexes specifically contain.
Eyliplex-2 – Does It Really Work?
Eyliplex-2 claims to lift the skin around the eye and reduce dark circles under eyes. In order to provide support 24 hours a day, the product comes in two parts. One part is used during the day to tighten and brighten the eye area, and the other is used at night, mainly to reduce dark circles. The unique product packaging resembles a contact lens storage case with the two jars of cream attached to each other.
According to the distributor’s marketing, Eyliplex-2 has undergone some level of testing and has provided some anecdotal as well as clinical evidence that the product works. Immediately, 64% of the participants reported “younger-looking eyes.” After four weeks, there was a 20% reduction of dark circles, and after eight weeks there was a 56% increase of lifting around the eyes. It is not stated how much lifting occurs after four weeks or how much the dark circles would be reduced after eight weeks.
What Are The Ingredients In Eyliplex-2?
The Fast-Acting Day Gel contains:
- Suberlift- which provides a visible tightening of skin that effectively erases fine lines on contact. The effect is temporary, but applied in the daytime when you need it.
- Advanced Rho-Cite- which is a blend of antioxidants and minerals to build and protect the support structure of the skin. This bolsters skin in the fight against environmental damage. However its not proven.
The Long-Lasting Night Balm contains:
- Haloxyl PFE- which reduces the appearance of dark circles. It also increases skin’s firmness.
- Mala-Plump Complex- which is also a mix of antioxidants and minerals to fight against environmental damage and increase natural collagen production.
How To Apply Eyliplex-2
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply the Fast-Acting Day Gel in the morning after cleansing.
- Do the same for the Long-Lasting Night Balm in the evenings.
Benefits Of Eyliplex-2
- If you want a separate day and night cream, you only have to buy one product.
- Easily found/purchased via the popular retail outlet, Kohl’s.
- For $39.50, you essentially buy two products, making each less than $20 but there are similar products available in more cheaper price.
Disadvantages Of Eyliplex-2
- Eyliplex-2 does not disclose any specifics about its trademarked ingredients other than the claimed results.
- No complete ingredient listing is provided.
- Three other products are displayed as working well with Eyliplex-2, though no description is given how or why which smacks of shameless product bundling.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- The jar packaging won’t keep the important ingredients stable and active for very long.
Final Verdict: Eyliplex-2 Eye Cream Review
While Eyliplex-2 is a good value for getting two products, there are other products on the market which boast higher, faster results than a mere 20% reduction of dark circles after four weeks of use. Since there is no detailed information on the clinical studies or links provided for consumers to access this information, it is questionable whether these studies were conducted by the makers themselves or were conducted by a reputable independent tester.
While it is convenient to go to one’s local Kohl’s department store to purchase the product, some caution is in line. Kohl’s is a reputable chain, but it is known as a discount store which sells a variety of items, of which skincare is only a small part. The fact that Eyliplex-2 is sold exclusively through Kohl’s makes one question why it is not sold exclusively at a more upscale store or sold via several retailers. Was the product formulated with Kohl’s distribution in mind or did it fail via a different route of distribution?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."