Facial Revive Review: Does This Really Help To Remove Fine Lines?
Facial Revive Product Description
Facial Revive, US $137.31, is a facial anti-aging serum that claims to deliver your skin from multiple signs of skin aging in ways that work faster and better than Botox.
More specifically, the following claims have been made about this product:
- Improve on your skin’s moisture content and help make hydration last throughout the day and night
- Smoothen out your wrinkles and fine lines, making these appear much less noticeable
- Tighten your pores to give your skin a silkier complexion
- Brighten your eye area and relieve eye puffiness
- Lighten up dark spots and hyper pigmented patches of your skin and promote a brighter overall complexion
There is no available information about this product’s manufacturer.
Facial Revive Ingredients
- Collagen Peptides: Facilitate faster skin rejuvenation, repairs and regeneration as these reach the dermal layer of your skin
Facial Revive must be used as part of your day time and night time skin care routines, and applied after a thorough wash using a mild cleanser and a purifying toner. In the absence of a full disclosure of ingredients, always perform a patch test by applying the product on a small patch on the side of your face which must be left on skin overnight to check for any adverse response your skin may have on any of this product’s components.
Facial Revive Advantages
- This product is available for a 14-day free trial offer where you pay only US $0.99 upon ordering to cover for shipment and handling costs.
- A positive Facial Revive review will be typically found on affiliate marketing websites which makes the favorable information stated unreliable due to a clear conflict of interest.
Facial Revive Disadvantages
- The very few key ingredients that have been mentioned by third-party websites by far have questionable origins and functions but, we have no way of validating due to the absence of an official product or manufacturer website.
- A topical anti-aging product will take an average of 2 to 3 months’ time to show any visible improvements on your skin which makes the 14-day free trial offer absolutely worthless, most especially when the first day of your 14-day countdown begins on the day that you made your purchase.
- This product is only available via a free trial offer that requires disclosure of your credit card details to a merchant that you know nothing about, and a scheme that automatically enrolls you in an auto-ship program which authorizes the merchant to charge your bank account with the full price of this product plus shipment and handling fees every 30 days.
- A critical Facial Revive review
Facial Revive hardly has any science to boast of and the manufacturer does not seem to have a clean and solid track record to be proud about. When credibility and accountability are lacking, it’s hard to entrust the only skin you have and will ever have to this product. At such an expensive price, you better stick with a brand that has a clear reputation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.