Fadezyme is an eye treatment designed to target dark circles and puffiness around the eye area. The company claim that the formula was specially created to produce fast, noticeable results. Its active ingredients are not specified, but the treatment does contain a mix of synthetic proteins and botanical extracts.
The company, MJL Stern Laboratories, does not have an official site and, oddly, no info can be found about them online, but the product can be bought through small online beauty boutiques such as www.hairproducts.com or www.freemanbeauty.com. Because of this there are no testimonials or officially-sanctioned information on clinical trials (despite being “clinically tested” and “guaranteed”). Freeman Beauty does state that 80% of women noticed a difference after 2 weeks, 85% of whom noticed a reduction in dark circles, and 90% noticed reduced puffiness, but this study was conducted with only 20 women over 30 days.
Fadezyme – Product Description
The eye treatment can be used daily, even under makeup or in conjunction with your regular moisturizer, and its recommended usage is twice daily. The company promises brighter, more youthful-looking eyes with continued use of the formula.
A complete list of ingredients is provided, and includes aloe leaf juice extract, cucumber (both soothing) caffeine, ginseng root (helps maintain skin elasticity), and morus abla (mulberry root, which brightens the skin), but it’s not stated how the formula works as a whole and which ingredients are more important than others. Palmitioyl Oligopeptiede, a common ingredient in anti-aging treatments, is a protein which promotes collagen production, which is likely to be the main active ingredient as it’s this mechanism that combats fine lines and wrinkles.
The price is currently reduced from $29.50 to $24.95 per 1oz bottle, possibly in light of the absence of any company info, and both online boutiques mentioned above offer a 30-day money-back guarantee minus shipping costs.
- Specially developed for fast yet noticeable results
- Some all-natural ingredients
- Online vendors offering a 30-day money back guarantee
Fadezyme – Drawbacks
- The company has no official site and no traces of them can be found online
- No scientific information regarding how the formula works/main ingredients/clinical trials
- Only available from select online retailers or eBay vendors
Fadezyme – The Bottomline
The fact that the company does not even have an official site is off-putting, and is made worse by the knowledge that no company info can be found online, not even any product reviews. The price is moderate for an eye treatment, and the inclusion of the entire list of ingredients is useful for those needing to avoid certain ingredients. The natural botanical extracts are hardly innovative, but good to see amongst more synthetic peptides and proteins. Ultimately, however, while the online retailers do offer money-back guarantees, the sparse information present on the formula makes it seem like too much of a hassle to order an unknown product from an unknown company when there are other alternatives available in stores or from more brands disclosing more product knowledge.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."