Faitox-25: Does Faitox-25 Work?
Faitox-25 was created and is distributed by JabaLabs, LLC. JabaLabs say that they have provided skincare products to plastic surgeons and estheticians “for years,” and that they are now able to offer their products to the public. At this time, the only product appears to be Faitox-25 BOTX Alternative Wrinkle Cream. Information about JabaLabs and Faitox-25 can be found on the synovialabs web site.
Faitox-25 – Product Description
Faitox-25 claims to be a wrinkle relaxing formula that you can put anywhere you find a line on your body or face, particularly on the forehead and around the eyes. It is specifically made to increases collagen and elastin, reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and diminish the signs of aging. Faitox-25 contains 50% Hyasol BT (a hyaluronic acid), 25% Argiraline (an amino peptide that relaxes facial contractions), 15% Matrixyl 3000 (an amino peptide acid that produces collagen), and 10% Snap-8 (plumps surface lines and reduces depth of wrinkles). Faitox-25 also contains Vitamin C & E, Potassium sorbate (natural preservative), and distilled water. Faitox-25 products are free of unnecessary chemicals, fragrances and reservatives.Faitox-25 is to be applied after cleansing and before moisturizing. The product can be used anywhere on the face or body except for the eyes and eyelid area for obvious safety reasons. One 1 oz. bottle is estimated to last sixty days and costs anywhere from $65-$89 depending on where you purchase it. According to the makers, results can be expected within 45-60 days. On the Synovia labs web site, there are photos of six different customers’ eyes over the course of four weeks along with their testimonials.
- Only one product makes it easy to fit into your skin care routine
- Contains all of the latest BOTOX alternative ingredients in one product
- Simple ingredients without unnecessary perfumes, chemicals or preservatives
- Advanced Nano technology delivery system
- No known side effects for people with sensitive skin
- Valid-looking testimonials
- Only one product means the maker is focused
Faitox-25 – Drawbacks
- Studies conducted by other skincare manufacturers show that 25% Argiraline is not necessary and can cause side effects.
- Results are not instant.
Faitox-25 – The Bottomline
Faitox-25 is one of the few wrinkle-reduction products available that makes a point of not including fragrances, parabens, mineral oil or preservatives. Right there, we became very interested, because even “natural” products tend to overlook the importance of excluding those potentially harmful ingredients. Exceptions include Arbonne which, incidentally also uses Nano technology, a delivery system that does not work with traditional preservatives which is why you rarely see it—it simply will not hold up for years on drugstore shelves.Faitox-25, however, is more interested in talking about the ingredients that are in the product. They have an impressive roster of ingredients—many of which individually are found in other products. We question the use of so much Argiraline, though. More is not always better when it can result in negative side=effects such as break-outs. Faitox-25 claims to be very safe for sensitive skin, though, and has testing to back it up.
Overall, Faitox-25 definitely looks worth a try for its ingredients, its lack of unnecessary ingredients, and overall transparency of information. There are no membership gimmicks or fake free trials, so what you see is what you get. And if you don’t like the results, there’s always the money-back guarantee to fall back on.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.