Feminelle Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Feminelle, US $38.95 for 120 capsules, is a herbal Menopause Supplement formulated to help you go through menopause with more convenience and comfort.
About Feminelle — Does It Really Work?
Feminelle’s makers are unknown, and there is no available information about its track record in formulating supplements to promote women’s health. Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Relieve you of the discomforts associated with menopause, including hot flashes, night sweats, stress, mood swings, and sleeplessness.
- Restore the optimal levels of your hormones to bring back balance.
- Support you in restoring your healthy self so that you can better cope with the physical and biochemical changes happening inside your body as a result of menopause.
What Are The Ingredients In Feminelle?
- Black Cohosh: Acts on your brain, it helps regulate your estrogen levels without ever having to use estrogen components to better regulate your hormones, bringing your system to a better balance that eases your menopausal symptoms and noticeably limiting your episodes of hot flashes, night sweats, and even sleeplessness and mood swings.
- Soy Isoflavones: Has estrogenic effects, in that it helps makeup for the significantly lower levels of estrogen being produced by the body to help improve your mood and spirit, and even have positive effects to your overall health and well-being.
- Dong Quai: A natural anti-inflammatory that helps relieve headaches and promote better concentration.
- Chasteberry: Helps improve your estrogen levels by improving your progesterone.
- Green Tea Extract: Boosts your antioxidant levels, it helps maintain the integrity of your cells, making these less prone to damage and possibly, even total destruction as a result of free radicals.
- Grape Seed Extract: Contains powerful antioxidants called proanthocyanidins that promote healthy heart, circulation and blood pressure which, in turn, relieves you from the discomforts of palpitations and migraines which tend to become common at the onset of menopause.
- Glucosamine: Provides energy for your cells, it also helps promote bone and muscle health to relieve you of the growing prevalence of muscle and joint pains.
Directions to use
Feminelle must not be used to treat or heal any medical condition or, to replace any medication that you have been prescribed. Take 2 capsules of Feminelle everyday, once during breakfast and another one before bedtime. Take note that user reviews of similar products have indicated how best results can be achieved by taking the capsules at about the same time everyday to allow your body to learn to react regularly to that routine.
- Feminelle is made only from natural ingredients.
- This product does not pose similar risks as would Hormone Replacement Therapy which increases the risk for contracting breast and cervical cancers, and is therefore a much safer alternative.
- Menopause supplement reviews indicate that the key ingredients in this product have both a traditional and scientific basis for relieving menopausal symptoms which guarantees that the formula is functional, except the concentration of ingredients will also have to be sufficiently potent to work.
- The formula contains soy which may not be suitable for women who are following special diets as well as those who are deliberately avoiding estrogenic supplements.
- This product’s makers are unknown, and its accountability for product results cannot be established.
- Feminelle reviews are broadly disarrayed between those who are satisfied with results and not, except that this is common when supplementing.
Does Feminelle Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients listed, the following side effects may be experienced when using Feminelle:
- Allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including black cohost.
- Increased risk for adverse conditions if you have special health conditions or considerations, such as when you are pregnant or, have been diagnosed with a chronic disease, in which case you should never take this supplement without consulting with a specialist.
Feminelle could be the supplement to comfort you. It’s just sad how its details cannot be validated by its makers because, when it comes to supplementation for menopause, it goes without saying that you need a partner that you can trust.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."