Anti Aging FirmaLogic Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is FirmaLogic?
As per the manufacturer, FirmaLogic is an anti-aging cream that hydrates, smooths and firms the skin, thus fighting wrinkles, crow’s feet and other signs of aging skin. It is manufactured by Beauty Labs Distribution, LLC, a company with offices in Los Angeles and Pompano Beach, Florida.Customers pay only the shipping and handling and must notify the company if they wish to return it before 2 weeks are up or they are charged $89.73 (the full price) by the 15th day. Clients an automatically enrolled in a refill program unless they opt out. However it is not a very well known skincare brand.
What Are The Ingredients In FirmaLogic?
- Diamond Powder: encourages skin to replenish itself, helps remove dead skin cells. This ingredient is an effective exfoliator, brightener and optical diffuser.
- Witch Hazel Extract: included for its ability clean skin. It also works as an anti-inflammatory and tightens the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1: encourages skin cell and fibroblast growth, which is essential to collagen production.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7: increases collagen levels and helps produce hyaluronic acid.
- Hexapeptide 8: encourages the growth of new skin cells and helps increase collagen production.
- Hyaluronic Acid: naturally occurring the body, this is an effective moisturizer. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Lavandox: from Spanish lavender oil, this ingredient stimulates blood flow and is both an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory.
- Matrixyl 3000: a combination of two peptides that promotes elastin in the skin.
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However it causes Redness to the skin.
How To Apply FirmaLogic
- No specific instructions are given, but it is best to wash the face before applying this product so the skin can be penetrated more deeply.
Benefits Of FirmaLogic
- Anti-aging creams are a less invasive way to fight aging than surgical alternatives.
- FirmaLogic is easy to use and incorporate into one’s routine.
- The cream includes hyaluronic acid and other ingredients linked to benefits for the skin. Although it could cause skin dryness.
Disadvantages Of FirmaLogic
- The manufacturer enrolls clients into an automatic refill program that clients must then opt out of.
- The cost of the product is an average of $89, which is above average for products in this line of skincare.
- Ingredient amounts are not listed for this product, even though its ingredients are.
- Customer testimonials are not easily available on popular websites.
- Third-party clinical studies that back the manufacturer’s claims are not cited.
- The product is sold only through the manufacturer’s website.
Final Verdict: Anti-Aging FirmaLogic
FirmaLogic is a promising anti-aging cream that is easy to use. Customers can get a trial version of this product for t 2-week period in order to test it themselves and make a more informed decision. The cream also uses ingredients that are linked to positive outcomes for skincare, but there are no studies that prove how this specific formula lives up to its claims. Some clients; however, may be attracted to a product that lists the amounts of the ingredients used and that does not automatically enroll them in a program. Products that list ingredients and do not enroll clients into a refill program may be more appealing to certain clients.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.