Firminol 10 Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Firminol 10?
Personal care products developer and manufacturer Woodbridge Labs calls its Firminol 10 a a skin firming miracle in a bottle. Though little information is available about the credentials of Woodbridge Labs, it has a portfolio of many skin and hair care products, none of which can be purchased through their website. The product can, however, be purchased through online retailers and mass market retail drugstores.
Firminol 10, first produced in 2002, is a three product line including the Tummy Firming Formula, Thigh Firming Formula and Fanny Firming Formula, each designed to tighten skin and help it look smoother. Prevailing upon the combination of ten of what Woodbridge Labs claims are the most recognized and effective ingredients currently known to help stimulate the appearance of flatter, firmer skin, each formula is sold separately.
Firminol 10 – Does It Really Work?
Firminol 10 three firming formulas rely on a jam-packed list of unique cellulite-fighting ingredients designed to improve the appearance of cellulite-ridden areas and provide an alternative to expensive dermatologist treatments.
What Are The Ingredients In Firminol 10?
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Pentylene Glycol: This ingredient is used in cosmetics and beauty products that is also secondarily used as a solvent and preservative.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent.
Benefits Of Firminol 10
- No animal products or testing on any products.
- Results are said to be visible immediately. Although there are no reviews backing up this claims.
- Contains no caffeine, which may appeal to some users.
Disadvantages Of Firminol 10
- Product ingredient information is excessive and confusing.
- No free trial or sample is offered.
- Ordering from the official website is not available.
- The Fanny Firming Formula and the Thigh Firming Formula are difficult to find for purchase.
- No user testimonials available on official website.
Final Verdict : Firminol 10
Firminol 10 is a unique anti-cellulite cream in that it does not contain caffeine or other commonly used formulations to reduce the size of cellulite fat cells. Ten active ingredients are known to condition and tone the skin and may well enhance the appearance of cellulite ridden skin, though no studies are quoted to confirm or deny this claim.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.