Firminol 10 Review: Does It Really Work?
Firminol 10 – At A Glance
Personal care products developer and manufacturer Woodbridge Labs calls itsFirminol 10 a skin firming miracle in a bottle. Though little information is available about the credentials of Woodbridge Labs, it has a portfolio of many skin and hair care products, none of which can be purchased through their website. The product can, however, be purchased through online retailers and mass market retail drugstores.
Firminol 10, first produced in 2002, is a three product line including the Tummy Firming Formula, Thigh Firming Formula and Fanny Firming Formula, each designed to tighten skin and help it look smoother. Prevailing upon the combination of ten of what Woodbridge Labs claims are the most recognized and effective ingredients currently known to help stimulate the appearance of flatter, firmer skin, each formula is sold separately..
Firminol 10 – Facts
Firminol 10 three firming formulas rely on a jam-packed list of unique cellulite-fighting ingredients designed to improve the appearance of cellulite-ridden areas and provide an alternative to expensive dermatologist treatments. Each formula targets a different problem area, although the featured 10 ingredients in all three appear to be identical-including Lady’s Thistle Extract, Lady’s Mantle Extract, Horsetail Extract, Soy Germ Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Alfalfa Extract, Radish Extract, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). While many of these extracts possess skin conditioning properties, few are among the most commonly used ingredients in most cellulite reducing creams. This may be appealing to those who have tried the rest and are looking for a different approach to their cellulite problem or daunting to those who prefer simpler formulations.
A full list of product ingredients is included on the manufacturer’s website..
Firminol 10 – Positive Features
- Available in both retail drugstores and online health and beauty aid sites.
- No animal products or testing on any products.
- No known side effects from continued use of the product.
- The manufacturer is very upfront about the limitations of the product including not changing the actual firmness or shape of the skin, but the appearance, lending an air of credibility to it.
- Results are said to be visible immediately.
- Though pricing varies widely, the formula seems to be available starting at $10.
- Contains no caffeine, which may appeal to some users.
Firminol 10 – Negative Features
- Product ingredient information is excessive and confusing.
- No free trial or sample is offered.
- Ordering from the official website is not available.
- The Fanny Firming Formula and the Thigh Firming Formula are difficult to find for purchase.
- No user testimonials available on official website.
Firminol 10 – Conclusion
Firminol 10 is a unique anti-cellulite cream in that it does not contain caffeine or other commonly used formulations to reduce the size of cellulite fat cells. Ten active ingredients are known to condition and tone the skin and may well enhance the appearance of cellulite ridden skin, though no studies are quoted to confirm or deny this claim. Although the cost of the product is listed as $40-$60, it can be purchased for as little as $10 on various websites. Such a small investment makes it easy to give the product a try.