First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Review: Works?
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Description
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream is a night-time cream that replenishes skin as you sleep, even for people with sensitive skin. The cream is sold in bottles of 1.7 fluid ounces at a cost of $38, and is manufactured by First Aid Beauty, LLC. First Aid Beauty accepts returns on products purchased from its website within 30 days of purchase unless the products are marked for final sale. Policies at retailers that sell the product may vary.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Ingredients
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Calms and soothes the skin.
- Niacinamide: Form of vitamin B3. Used to treat acne and other skin problems.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Increases moisture levels in the skin and smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
- Glutaline-In-Tense: Promotes skin firmness and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax: Emollient. Conditions and softens the skin.
- Shea Butter: From the seeds of the African Shea tree. Mimics the oils naturally produced by the skin. Absorbs UVB rays to protect skin against harmful effects of the sun.
- Dimethicone: Silicone-based polymer that repels water, fills in wrinkles and fine lines in skin, and makes the skin appear more plump. Can also decrease redness due to rosacea and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Apply every time on clean skin. Safe for use along with other serums, and for all skin types.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Advantages
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream does not clog pores, is safe for everyday use, tested for allergic reactions, and free of nuts and soy products.
- Sold at a reasonable price and backed by a 30-day return policy.
- Available online through its official site, that of other retailers, and in person at select authorized dealers.
- The list of its ingredients is published online, with descriptions of key ingredients.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Disadvantages
- A study cited by the brand states that its data is retrieved from a sample of 38 women.
- The amounts of key ingredients are not publicly available.
- There could be a variance in cost due to the product’s availability in many retailers.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream is sold in a variety of retailers across the country and is also available online for convenient purchase. Customers can choose a one-time shipment or obtain an auto-refill of the product through the manufacturer. First Aid Beauty has conducted its own research on the product and cites data from the results obtained. It also contains many vitamins, minerals, and properties that have been known to benefit skin.
The manufacturer also provides up to 30 days for customers to return the product, though people who buy the cream from other retailers should ask about their return or exchange policies beforehand. Though the product is free of ingredients that could pose problems, such as phthalates, soy and nut products, and sulfates, it doesn’t list the amounts of its key ingredients. Customers may prefer a product that provides more details about what it contains.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: