First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Review
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Introduction
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream, US $38 for 1.7 fl. oz., works in more moisture into your skin, restoring your skin’s vitality and energy overnight.
What Does First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product is capable of delivering the following improvements to your skin, all while you retire at night:
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Enhance the smoothness and softness of your skin
- Promote better elasticity, firmness, dewiness and volume
- Restore optimal moisture levels to make your skin plumper and more supple to touch
- Relieve your skin from fatigue and dryness resulting from environmental stress that your skin encounters and battles with throughout the day
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
First Aid Beauty (FAB) is a skincare brand created by Lilli Gordon who orchestrated retail and branding strategies for numerous companies. FAB is committed to providing its customer’s products that give instant gratification but also long-lasting improvements. All FAB products do not contain artificial colorants and fragrances, parabens, alcohol, lanolin, propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum and sulfates.
Working of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream
This cream restores your skin’s healthy and bouncy appearance by healing it and relieving it of dryness and inflammation.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Ingredients
- Peptides: Improve cellular level coordination that enhances repair and regeneration processes, speeds up the rate of turnovers, and enhances your skin’s overall youthful appearance
- Glutaline-in-tense: Helps your skin preserve its elasticity and firmness, and restore its optimal state when under attack by stressors
- Niacinamide: Has anti-inflammatory properties that calms skin irritations, strengthens your skin’s protective barrier, improves micro circulation, defends your skin from free radicals, and promotes better hydration for your tired and aging skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Restores your skin tone by calming inflammations and relaxing tensed skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Holds more water which, in turn, improves your skin’s moisture content, and helps makes that optimal hydration last longer
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Pros
- This product’s formula is free from parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, all of which are well-known to cause side effects involving your health and well-being.
- Based on a 4-week clinical study involving 38 women, 90 per cent of subjects claimed they noticed their skin look softer, smoother and more supple.
- The texture makes application easy and it usually just takes a small amount to cover your skin.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Cons
- The formula mostly contains emollients and plenty of additives, the only functions of which are to help stabilize and preserve this product.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream reviews written by users say highlight how this product isn’t always beneficial for anybody using it.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and botanical components
- Increased risk for diseases related to the brain and nervous system due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs, which easily combines with 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream must be applied on your face, neck and chest only after you have cleansed and toned. For best results, use this product on top of your serum or, under the thicker creams in your regimen.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream is a product that places itself as the better, “cleaner” alternative to the often-chemically laden night repair creams. However, when you go back to your strategy and it reads, “anti-aging,” there are too many potentially anti-aging ingredients set aside in this formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."