FitTea Wraps Review: Should You Buy This Cellulite Cream?
FitTea Wraps Overview
FitTea Body Wraps, US $30 for 1 box containing 4 body wraps,This cellulite cream is a topical solution to your stubborn cellulites that delivers a warming sensation and a slimming effect to application areas.
About FitTea Wraps — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, including basic information such as where its office is located. The official product website does not mention any tract record when it comes to body slimming. Other products form its makers include supplements intended for dieting and slimming purposes.
Based on claim1 made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Tightens and firms up your skin.
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Strengthen your skin’s structure and texture to make it better able to keep fats from showing through the surface of your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In FitTea Wraps?
- Cocoa: It causes fat cells to become dehydrated while its rich antioxidant content help metabolize the unwanted fats stuck in the cellulite-challenged portions of your skin.
- Seaweed: Boosts moisture and nutrient levels your cellulite-challenged skin needs to fade the appearance of cellulites, while also supporting the restoration of healthy lymph and fluid circulation.
- Green Tea: Enhance the energy conversion rate of excess fats to improve metabolism, fat melt, and the eventual expulsion from the body.
- Hawthorn Berry Extract: Facilitates lymphatic drainage which opens up the normal lymphatic flow, improving your overall immune response while also helping clear your tissues of unwanted impurities and debris that get in the way of proper circulation.
- Ligusticum Chuanxiong Extracts: Deliver a warming sensation to the skin that helps improve fat metabolism.
Directions to Use
FitTea Wraps must be worn over your cellulite problem areas only, and must not be worn more than once within 72 hours. Apply the formulation soaked side of the wrap on your skin then, leave on for 45 minutes before stripping off of your skin. When using the wrap for the first time, the manufacturer recommends wearing the wrap for no more than 30 minutes to see any allergic reaction you may have to one or more of this product’s components.
- FitTea Wraps are easy to apply on a wide range of cellulite challenged areas of your body.
- This product is covered by a 100 per cent money back guarantee.
- This product is formulated without GMOs.
- The manufacturer guarantees that all ingredients are only derived from suppliers that sell certified organic plant extracts.
- This product appears to have very few distribution channels which will not make it easy for you to source it when you need it.
- FitTea Wraps reviews indicate that this product’s benefits are not consistently shared by very many users.
- There are very few user and expert reviews about this product, making it difficult to gauge a general sentiment among those who have tried it.
- The ingredients in this product may cause skin sensitivities, depending on your skin’s tolerance.
Does FitTea Wraps Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using FitTea Body Wraps:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol and botanical ingredients.
- Increased risk for endocrine disruptions, hormonal imbalances, and dysfunctions in associated organs due to parabens.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
FitTea Wraps provides another alternative to get unwanted fats eliminated from your system. It comes with a promise to detox your body. However, there has yet to be solid evidence that detoxification can happen using topical treatments,
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.