Fix Dark Circles Under Eyes – Works from Inside to Reflect Outside
So you want to fix dark circles under eyes. But where do you start? That can be a difficult thing to answer. Genetics is often a major factor to those circles. You cannot change your genetic makeup. But, you can use other tools to fix dark circles under eyes. The first thing is to look honestly at how you are treating your body. If you do not drink enough water, your skin thins. That makes your dark circles appear darker. If you do not get enough nutrients, the dark coloring may get worse. To fix dark circles under eyes, you need to drink water and eat right.
Once you get your diet and hydration straight, the next step to fix dark circles under eyes is checking your health. Allergies can contribute a lot to those circles. If you have allergies, work with your doctor to diminish their affect or to find a medication that will help. Some people have food allergies that contribute to those circles as well. To fix dark circles under eyes, you may need to alter the foods you take in. In rare cases, kidney or liver problems can show up in those dark circles. If you have any other signs, talk to your doctor as soon as possible. In order to fix dark circles under eyes, you need to keep your health at optimal levels.
The next step to fix dark circles under eyes is makeup. Many women find that using a bit of concealer makes those dark circles disappear. If you are taking other steps, concealer will help you put out your best appearance while you get everything under control. You can also use other makeup tricks to fix dark circles under eyes. A bit of light diffusing makeup base will help deflect light off your dark patches. It will give you the boost of confidence you need to face the world outside. That is the way to fix dark circles under eyes.
Other tricks are available to fix dark circles under eyes. You can use skin lighteners such as tomato juice, milk, and lemon juice in this area. You can add a bit of turmeric to make things go a bit faster. Tea bags will also be a boost to your circles. You can use these natural remedies to fix dark circles under eyes. If you take a multi-face approach to dealing with those circles, you will have a real chance to fix dark circles under eyes.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."