Flax Meal Plus Smoothies: Can This Combination Trim Down Your Waist?
Love your smoothies but looking for a way to revitalize your tastebuds? The nutty flavor of a Flax Meal can help you achieve that and more! Smoothies plus Flax Meal allegedly help you lose weight and finally cinch that waist deeper for a curvier, sexier body.
Is Flax Meal for Real?
It appears so. Here are the Top 3 compelling reasons why a Flax Meal might just finally be the answer to your weight loss woes:
1. Flax Meal is Made Up of Oil rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acid:
It’s the kind of fat that lowers your body’s level of bad cholesterol which, beyond making you bloat, is bad news for your overall health. Oil in flaxseed helps make you feel fuller longer so you can forget about those unhealthy cravings once and for all.
2. Flax Meal is Loaded with Fiber: It flushes out the toxins and useless materials clogging your digestive system. It improves your bowels so you stop feeling bloated. Less toxins in your stomach also means slimmer waistline. Moreover, fiber helps regulate your blood sugar levels so you retain only the energy from sugar that your body needs and stop storing the excess as fats.
3. Flax Meal Contains Highly Digestible Proteins:
You know that to help you lose weight, you need to gain more muscle, right? Incorporating Flax Meal in your everyday cooking can help you build more muscles so your body can burn more fat. Adding them in to your smoothies is the fastest way you can do that.
Quick and Easy Flax Meal and Smoothie Recipes
Fall in love with smoothies all over again by incorporating Flax Meal. Below are three smoothie recipes infused with Flax Meal that are perfect for achieving your weight loss goals:
1. Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie:
For a high energy breakfast to jumpstart your busy, hectic day, try this smoothie. It gives you less than 500 calories, loads of protein and just the right amount of sugar to power up your breakfast. With Flax Meal, you get loads of fiber. Add in your favorite non-fat milk or coconut water to give this smoothie a yummier kick.
2. Avocado Smoothie: Feel like you need a health boost? Make yourself an avocado and Flax Meal smoothie. It’s a perfect combination for those days when you feel like you have a cramped up digestive system or simply had too much food in your previous meal. Flush out the toxins, lower your cholesterol levels, and help your body regulate energy levels. It’s a bad mood buster too.
3. Blueberry Smoothie:
This drink is perfect for those days when you feel less energetic than usual. Throw away that gloomy day feeling by rejuvenating your cells with antioxidant-rich blueberries! Pack with Flax Meal, it gives your body, mind and mood a boost!
You May Also Like: Helpful Tips to Stop Bloating of Stomach and Increase Your Metabolism
So, the next time you feel like giving your usual smoothies an unusual, satisfying and refreshing take, reach for that flaxseed meal. There’s a higher chance you’ll like this new discovery.