Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub Introduction
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub, US $90 for a 7.0 oz. jar of scrub that commits to give your skin a sensual clean that leaves you with the fragrant scent of the most fragrant flowers, that includes freesia, cattleya orchids, rose, and sambac jasmine.
What Does Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, you can expect to harness the following benefits:
- Provides a mildly exfoliating scrub to gently slough off impurities and toughened dead skin cells on the surface of your skin
- Give you a more sensual, scent-filled way of enjoying your shower
- Help restore your skin’s optimal hydration levels
- Promote faster skin healing, repair and regeneration
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub Manufacturer’s Detail
This product has been formulated by Viktor & Rolf, a fashion house created in 1993 by 2 Dutch designers who evoke the look and feel of avant-garde designs. The duo has been applauded for their artistically unique fashion concepts. In recent years, the fashion house has also been involved in creating luxury scents and skincare products, the most recognizable so far is its Flowerbomb line.
Working of Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub
This product works by delivering a gentle exfoliation that allows your skin to absorb the highly moisturizing ingredients also infused in this scrub. It then also prepares your skin to receive optimal benefits from other treatment and moisturizing ingredients included in your regular routine.
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub Ingredients
- Sugar Crystals: Drastically improves your skin’s ability to capture and lock in moisture, this ingredient promotes ultra hydration that lasts for a very long time while it simultaneously serves as a natural exfoliator
- Coconut Oil: A versatile skin ingredient, it deep moisturizes your skin, conditions the surface without causing it to become greasy, and purifies your skin and pores to promote a blemish-free complexion
- Rapeseed Seed Oil: Nourishes your skin as it delivers powerful antioxidants that are so good, it amps up your UV protection strategy as well as neutralizes free radicals
- Shea Butter: Contains high amounts of lipids that facilitate your skin’s healing, rejuvenation and regeneration, while simultaneously boosting your skin’s moisture content and conditioning the surface layer
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub Pros
- This product leaves an amazing, long-lasting scent on your skin.
- It provides a multifunctional formula.
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub Cons
- This product contains way too many potentially irritating ingredients that can possibly hurt your skin more than it helps.
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub reviews are practically non-existent, making it impossible to gauge how other users have experienced this product before.
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol, fragrance ingredients, benzyl salicylate, synthetic dyes, and benzyl alcohol, all of which can cause your skin permanent and irreversible damages with long-term exposure and repeated product application.
- Increased risk for various forms of cancers due to PEGs, chemicals that are added to skin care products to help deliver ingredients way deep into the skin though, even the toxins and carcinogens get to join the trip as well.
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub must be used on damp skin. Massage in gently and keep doing so for a good 10 minutes before completely washing off with lukewarm water. For a more luxurious experience, the manufacturer recommends that you layer it with other products in the Flowerbomb line.
Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub reviews read:
- “I have never broken out so badly with any of the scrubs I’ve used before in the same way that I severely irritated my skin with this. It was so bad that I had to see a dermatologist.”
- “There can be nothing more luxurious than to be scrubbing in the shower with this scrub! It leaves my skin feeling free from getting choked up with nasty impurities on my skin without leaving my surface dry.”
The best factor to love with the Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Sugar Body Scrub is the amazing scent. Unfortunately, when it comes to your skin, strong fragrances can cause your skin to dry up and break out.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: