Freeze 24-7 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Freeze 24-7?
In late 2003, Freeze 24-7 International entered the cosmeceutical industry with an uncompromising focus on creating cutting-edge anti-aging productsthat are safe, effective and efficient. Without animal testing, Freeze 24-7 develops products in alignment with their core mission, which is to reach the forefront of product development by incorporating the latest cosmetic breakthroughs with dynamic scientific research resulting in effective skincare that improves the appearance of its clients.
Freeze 24-7 – Does it really work?
Sporting the subtext “Nature. Not Needles. Age-Less Skincare” and “Youthful. Fresh Fast”, Freeze 24-7 boasts of a patent-pending Age-Less Technology that relaxes muscles without a prescription nor the side effects and toxins of Botox and other common cosmeceutical solutions. Similar to other products, Freeze 24-7 seeks to relax the muscles used in repetitive facial expressions. However, this product uses a natural ingredient Gamma Aminobutyric Acid; an acid the body produces to relax muscles. The result is age-less skincare without harmful toxins or the high price tag.
The skincare line includes an eye cream, the popular wrinkle treatment, eye serum, anti-aging moisturizer, detoxifying mask, lip plumper, and cleanser with sunscreen. While the line does not include a toner, there is debate in the industry as to whether it is necessary, so its absence causes little concern. However, the SPF cleanser is suspect since the sunscreen benefits are washed down the drain.
At prices ranging from $24 to $115, Freeze 24-7 diminishes the look of acne scars, creases, stretch marks, lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Freeze 24-7
- Freeze 24-7 appears to be fast-acting and less expensive than the alternatives. But its effect does not last for longer time duration and needs to be applied frequently.
- The website is interactive and provides photos and clinical research results.
Drawbacks of Freeze 24-7
- The ingredient list includes many acidic scientific components rather than natural ones.
- The product line washes sunscreen benefits down the drain by including it in its cleanser.
- The company profile focused more on the mission than company or product origin.
Final Verdict- Freeze 24-7
With its department store placement and flash video tutorials, Freeze 24-7 may be a safe and economical alternative to Botox and other wrinkle relaxers, however, its complicated ingredient list may leave those looking to restore their youth searching for answers elsewhere.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."