Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream Review
Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream Introduction
Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream, US $95 for 50 ml, is a treatment cream that specifically tackles and manages the signs of skin aging that appear on your neck skin.
What Does Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve the health and appearance of your neck skin:
- Fade the appearance of dark marks and smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines that appear on your neck skin
- Lighten and even out your overall skin tone
- Improve your skin’s moisture content and restore optimal hydration performance
- Relieve your skin from chronic dryness
- Strengthen skin structure to better support skin density and prevent skin from sagging
- Rebuild your protective surface barrier to help keep moisture in
- Promote better skin elasticity
Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
This product in the luxury/prestige category is formulated and distributed by TPR Holdings LLC, an investment entity headquartered in New York City with business interests in the health, beauty and wellness industries. Its beauty brand, Freeze 24/7, offers technologically advanced topical treatments that promise to rival costly and risky surgical and other in-clinic procedures. Products marketed under the label generally fall under the anti-aging niche.
Working of Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream
This product facilitates faster skin renewal to cause your skin to turnover faster. It leaves your skin better moisturized and hydrated, and relieves it of multiple signs of skin aging. Anti-inflammatories help improve your skin tone and clear your overall complexion.
Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream Ingredients
- Rejuvelle: A component derived from cactus that helps significantly increase the amount of moisture content of your skin, simultaneously smoothening out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by improving the dewiness and suppleness of your skin
- Vitamin A: Promotes faster and more efficient skin renewal by facilitating the elimination of your skin’s topmost layer and enhancing skin regeneration in the process which, in turn, results to the resurfacing of a newer, lesser damaged layer with every turnover
- Rye Seed Extract: Improves and evens out your skin tone as it also makes your complexion more relaxed and free from multiple signs of inflammation
Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream Pros
- This product does not contain parabens, chemicals used as product preservatives, which cause irregularities in hormone levels that can eventually lead to organ dysfunctions.
- Based on a one-day clinical test, the following observations were noted:
- 77 per cent of subjects claimed that their neck felt smoother
- 74 per cent felt their skin was better hydrated and that it appeared firmer and better contoured
Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream Cons
- This product is relatively more expensive most other neck creams.
- Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream reviews have highlighted how some users do not respond well to this product
- The product feels heavy on the skin, difficult to blend into your skin, and gives you a very short time to massage it in before it forms solidified texture on the surface
Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs, chemicals with a well-known affinity for 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
- Increased risk for brain and nervous system damage and dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol
Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream, due to its retinol content, is recommended for evening application only. Use the product on freshly cleansed and toned skin.
Freeze 24/7 Arcticlift Firming Neck Cream contains a fair blend of botanical and synthetic ingredients, most of which function as emollients and conditioners. As for longer lasting improvements, only Vitamin A has potential of providing you with that benefit. In general, when it comes to neck creams, when you have a good basic wrinkle cream to begin with, it will work out good results for your neck skin as well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."