Freezox: Does Freezox Work?
According to the official Freezox website, the once ‘controversial’ product is now 100% legal although they do not mention why it was not in the first place. The overall tone of the company website is somewhat over-the-top, detracting from the actual product which appears to be reasonably effective. The formula for Freezox is designed to rapidly reduce facial wrinkles but unfortunately the manufacturer does not supply any proof in the form of clinical studies.
There are several customer testimonials shown, but apart from these and the ordering information, details about the product are limited. No contact information is given for the manufacturer, who employ certain questionable marketing tactics such as telling the prospective consumer to buy the product immediately as they are in danger of selling out. There is a customer service e-mail address for Freezox, and it is sold on the website at a limited time offer of $197.55, which despite being a huge discount from the regular cost of $579.00, still makes it much more expensive than many comparable creams.
Freezox– Product Description
The key active ingredients in Freezox are the peptides are Acetyl Octapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Hyaluronic acid, Silk protein peptides, MSM, Jojoba oil and DMAE. The ingredients are said to reduce the wrinkles on the face fast and effectively, while also moisturizing and providing essential oils to the skin. Unfortunately, the ingredients are not explained at length and no application instructions are provided. Additionally, because the formula is a proprietary blend, the individual ingredient amounts are unknown, making it hard to judge the potency of the product.
Strengths of Freezox
- Freezox contains peptides
- Freezox is offered at a time limited discount price
- Customer testimonials are shown
- Each bottle of Freezox lasts 3-4 months
Weaknesses of Freezox
- Freezox is an expensive brand
- Application instructions are not provided
- No clinical studies are shown
- There is no FAQ section
- The website is unprofessional
- There is no money back guarantee
Freezox The Bottom Line
There is simply too little information provided about this brand of skin cream to be able to recommend it. Even at its reduced cost, it is significantly more expensive than other products of this type, most of which at least provide manufacturer information, complete ingredient list and in many cases money back guarantees.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.