FRESH Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion Treatment Toner Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, And More.
What is FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER?
FRESH Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion Treatment Toner, US $49 for a 120 ml bottle, is a rehydrating toner that also works to refine your pores and give you a smooth skin surface that glows with health.
FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Fresh, the skin care brand that traces its humble beginnings to the successful launch and marketing of The Oval Soap, the first-ever product released by the company in 1991. Presently, the brand also includes products in the hair care, fragrance, and home industries.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promote a significant hydration boost that dramatically plumps and volumizes your skin.
- Give your skin 24 hours of continuous moisturization.
- Provide your skin with enhanced protection from damaging and aging environmental elements.
- Tighten your pores and cause your skin surface to appear and feel smoother and more even toned.
- Enhance your skin’s youthful appearance with regular product application.
What Are The Ingredients In FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER?
- Antioxidant Complex: Composed of a combination of black tea, blackberry lead extract and lychee seed extract, this complex works by significantly improving your skin’s protection from free radical attacks and enhances your skin’s elasticity as well.
- Polysaccharides: Help improve the quality of your skin and renders your skin surface smoother with a more velvety feel.
- Japanese Mandarin Extract: It has natural astringent properties that tones and lightens your skin to promote a more radiant complexion.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Rosewater: It helps restore your skin’s balance, giving your skin just the right amount of moisture it needs to stay well-conditioned without making your skin greasy.
- Vitamin E: It amplifies the beneficial effects of Vitamin C to your skin as it restores your skin’s ideal moisture content and fortifies your skin’s natural protective barrier function.
How to apply FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER
Use FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER over newly cleansed skin. Apply liberally and generously over your face, neck and chest using your fingertips or, by soaking a cotton pad with the solution.
Benefits of FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER
- FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER has been conceptualized and formulated to deliver multiple skin benefits in just a single solution.
- This product is widely available online.
Disadvantages of FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER
- This product contains fragrance ingredients, among other potential allergens, which may not make it suitable for use on sensitive and reactive skin types.
- FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER reviews, whether positive or negative, point out that this product is too expensive for a toner.
Does FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using FRESH Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion Treatment Toner:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related disorders due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER
FRESH BLACK TEA AGE-DELAY INFUSION TONER offers up ingredients that make its formulation capable of delivering on product claims. It does come with many compromises, however, and may not be an ideal product if you want purer, more naturally formulated products in your regimen.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."