Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.Advertising Disclosure ?
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate Introduction
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate, US $78 for a 0.5 oz jar of an Eye cream concentrate that is formulated to address all types of issues surrounding the eye area such as dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and fine lines.
What Does Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate Claim
The manufacturer claims that the products can do all of the following:
- Diminishes visibility of signs of aging in the eye area.
- Addresses dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Restores lost firmness and elasticity of the eye area.
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Inhibits the effects of free radicals on the skin.
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate Manufacturer’s Detail
The product is formulated by Fresh which is a skin care company that started as an apothecary store in 1991. It all started when the founders Alina Roytberg and Lev Glazman was able to formulate soap that is now known as the iconic Oval Soap. After 25 years of innovation, the founders are still committed to instilling the authenticity and craftsmanship that made Fresh to be the successful company that it is today.
Working of Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate
The eye concentrate aims to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles by moisturizing and at the same time, firming the eye area. It also has antioxidants that can prevent the onset of signs of aging in the future.
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate Ingredients
- Black Tea Ferment (Kombucha): Acts as a multifunctional skincare ingredient that can enhance the skin’s texture and tone as well as prevent the onset of signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Noni fruit Juice: As a good source of vitamin C, this juice can deliver powerful antioxidants to the skin to neutralize the effects of free radicals.
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate Pros
- The product is formulated for all skin types.
- As per its clinical studies, the product gives the skin a luxurious texture to 100% of the users, makes skin more supple for 97% of the users, improves skin elasticity for 91% of the users and delivers softer and firmer skin for 88% of the users.
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate Cons
- The product is formulated with ingredients that are not just irritating to the skin but may also cause harmful effects to the skin in the long run.
- The antioxidant ingredients of the product are present only in small amounts which may not be enough for them to create a difference.
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate Side effects
Relying on the formulation of this product, you can expect to experience the following side effects with its use:
- Since the product uses alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, as a preservative, you can expect drying of the skin.
- The product also contains fragrance and linalool which will not just irritate the skin but may also cause cell death when used for a long time.
Clean your face using a gentle cleanser and smooth the product onto the eye area. Use this in the morning and at night. Manufacturer recommends following it up with Black Tea Age-Delay Serum and Cream to enjoy optimum results.
Here are some of the excerpts from Fresh Black Tea Eye Concentrate reviews:
“This stuff feels really awesome, though it takes a little extra to work all the way into my burgeoning crows feet and up to my brow bones. I’m noticing less crepiness under my eyes, and they stay hydrated longer throughout the day. Beats the piles of other tubes and jars cluttering my counter so far.” -cocomw on the manufacturer’s website
“I’ve got a deluxe sample that I have been using for the last couple of weeks (a little bit goes a long way). I have found this cream to be wonderfully hydrating without feeling greasy. There is a slight brightening effect from the black tea, which is not permanent nor will yield long time results. And that’s about it. I have not seen any anti-aging benefits or long-term improvement to my dark circles. If this were to cost $40, I’d probably consider it because it moisturizes nicely, but I can’t really justify the $85 price tag.” – Ruth506 from the Manufacturer’s website
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate contains a lot of beneficial ingredients that can help you achieve a more radiant and visibly improved eye area. However, it also contains harmful chemicals that may do more harm than good in the long run.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."