Fresh Rose Face Mask Review: Is This The Correct Choice For You?Advertising Disclosure ?
Fresh Rose Face Mask Description
Fresh Rose Face Mask is an unusual gel face mask that uses rose petals and rose water to tone and hydrate the skin for a radiant, smooth, and supple look. Fresh, founded in 1991, was originally an apothecary that created artisanal soaps, but now the company creates a wide array of natural, scientifically backed skincare products. This mask can be purchased for $62 on the manufacturer’s site and through retailers like Sephora and Nordstrom. Fresh provides a 60-day money-back gaurantee on all items purchased through their website.
Fresh Rose Face Mask Ingredients
Below is the key ingredient list. The full ingredient list can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- Rose Petals: Petals absorb into the skin and provide hydration
- Pure Rosewater: Soothes/cools the skin while also toning the skin’s surface to make it appear younger
- Cucumber Extract: Anti-inflammatory that soothes redness
- Aloe Vera Gel: Plant ingredient that soothes redness and cools the skin
- Porphyridium Cruentum: A “smart” algae that moisturizes the skin
- Green Tea: Antioxidant-rich plant that brightens the skin and protects against free radicals
Fresh Rose Face Mask is meant to be applied daily in an even layer over the face, avoiding the eyes. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
Fresh Rose Face Mask Advantages
- Tones and brightens the skin for a smooth, youthful appearance
- Hydrates the skin to smooth and soften the surface
- Positive clinical study results provided by the company to back claims of the product’s effectiveness
- Money-back guarantee available
Fresh Rose Face Mask Disadvantages
- While the company provides the ingredient list, it does not provide the amounts of the ingredients in the formula
- Expensive compared to similar products
- While study results are provided, no details about the parameters of the study are provided
Fresh Rose Face Mask is designed to restore radiance and youth to the skin by toning and moisturizing with its unique, cooling gel formula. The formula does contain well-known moisturizers, and the company provides the results of a clinical study in which 100% of participants saw healthier-looking skin and 93% saw satisfactory moisturizing and smoothing results, and also noticed a pleasant cooling effect thanks to the aloe in the formula. However, the parameters of the study are not given, so it is unclear how many people were tested and whether various skin types were included in the study. The ingredients in this product are safe and gentle enough that you can use this mask every day if you wish. However, that could become an expensive practice, as this product is priced much higher than similar products. Fresh provides a 60-day money-back guarantee on all products purchased through their website. There are many moisturizing face masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."