FRESH Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
FRESH Rose Hydration Facial Toner Overview:
FRESH Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner, US $44 for 8.4 oz., is a deep pore cleansing toner that draws out impurities that remain after a thorough cleanse without the alcohol.
About FRESH Rose Hydration Facial Toner — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by FRESH, a skin care brand that is obsessed with nature’s pure goodness. The company first launched The Oval Soap as its initial offering in 1991 and it became an instant hit. FRESH derives its ingredients only from sources that offer these in their purest forms. This helps ascertain that FRESH products always reach customers in the best possible condition to bring about only the best results for their skin.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen your skin by refining your pores and making these tighter.
- Promote a healthier and more radiant complexion.
- Deliver a deep cleanse that helps rid your pores of impurities, including product residues, left behind even after a thorough wash.
- Restore your skin’s optimal hydration levels.
- Prime and prep your skin to receive the benefits that can be gained from other skin care products in your regimen.
What Are The Ingredients In FRESH Rose Hydration Facial Toner?
- Rose Fruit Extract: It tightens your pores and leaves your skin surface with a smoother, more refined feel and appearance.
- Rosewater: It deeply nourishes your skin, helps restore lost moisture content, and delivers a soothing feeling deep within your skin that causes your skin complexion to become more relaxed.
- Angelica Leaf Extract: It has natural properties that promote improved moisture retention as well as calm various forms of skin inflammation, both mechanisms result to a dewier, denser and more supple skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Enhances your skin’s hydration levels by attracting moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin.
Directions To Use:
FRESH Rose Hydration Facial Toner must be applied after cleansing. Use your fingertips to tighten skin or, soak a cotton ball then swipe across your face for a deeper clean.
- FRESH Rose Hydration Facial Toner does not contain parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- Based on a clinical study, this product is capable of raising your skin’s moisture content by up to 46 per cent just 6 hours following the first product application.
- This product contains fragrance ingredients which makes it possibly not suitable for use by people with highly sensitive and reactive skin.
- FRESH Rose Hydration Facial Toner reviews are greatly divided, with about half loving the product and the rest complaining about how the formula broke out their skin.
- This product is relatively expensive compared with other toners that are, more or less, similarly formulated.
Does FRESH Rose Hydration Facial Toner Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using FRESH Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, fragrance ingredients, and botanical ingredients, depending on your skin’s sensitivity to these ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for estrogen-related disorders and diseases due to BHT.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
FRESH Rose Hydration Facial Toner may seriously amp up your skin’s moisture content. It does have some of the best moisturizing ingredients that can help significantly restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels at a relatively short span of time. Unfortunately, not everyone can tolerate these ingredients and will likely breakout.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: