Fresh Vitamin Nectar Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Fresh Vitamin Nectar?
From the very first product launched under the Fresh brand, The Oval Soap, in 1991, the brand has significantly expanded its product line. Today, the brand has business interests in the hair care, fragrance and home industries niches, and boasts of a global presence. Its unique value proposition lies in what its products are made up of — rare, natural and fresh — that’s nature’s potency working to benefit your skin.
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Mask, US $62 for a 100 ml jar, is a re-energizing face mask that gently exfoliates your skin with a proprietary blend of natural acids to help rescue your complexion from dull and fatigued appearance.
Fresh Vitamin Nectar – Does It Really Work?
This product works by exfoliating your skin then following through with natural ingredients to moisturize and revitalize its appearance.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product can be trusted to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and appeal:
- Deliver a fresh fruit blend of citrus, and natural minerals and vitamins to tackle tough impurities on your face gently.
- Slough off the dead skin masking your face to allow your naturally smooth and glowing complexion to show through.
- Deep cleanse and clear your skin.
- Leave your skin with a smoother and softer surface.
What Are The Ingredients In Fresh Vitamin Nectar?
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
- Orange Fruit Extracts: Enhance the vitality of your complexion, helping your skin bounce back from dullness to be full of life as it restores the vibrance and radiance of your skin.
- Natural AHA acids derived from citrus fruits: Lift and exfoliate impurities and dead skin cells from the surface of your skin to facilitate a faster and more efficient turnover.
How To Apply Fresh Vitamin Nectar
- As, per the manufacturer of Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Mask it must be used up to three times weekly depending on your skin type and tolerance for this product’s formula.
- To apply, cleanse skin first and dry. Scoop up a generous amount of the product and work into your skin with a gentle massage.
- Leave the product on as a mask treatment for up to 10 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
- Follow through with your favorite moisturizer.
Benefits of Fresh Vitamin Nectar
- This product is made of natural fruit acids.
- Based on clinical trials, this formula has been found to make skin more radiant by up to 31 per cent on the first wee of use, while another study showed 100 per cent of subjects agreed that their skin felt softer after 1 use.
Disadvantages of Fresh Vitamin Nectar
- Natural fruit acids may not be potent enough to tackle all skin types.
- Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Mask reviews posted by users indicate that, often, this product works as claimed but that many say it isn’t worth the price.
Does Fresh Vitamin Nectar have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, artificial dyes and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Mask
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Mask is an inspiring blend of natural goodness you’d want your skin to wake up to. However, there’s really nothing unique in this formula that you won’t be able to easily find in other, more inexpensive alternatives.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."