Frownies is a complete line of skin care products by B&P Company Inc. The products are used to reduce wrinkles and lines and improve the overall look of skin.
Frownies – Product Description
Frownies products include hydrator spray, patches, face wash, moisturizer, and vitamin E serum. The most noteworthy products are the skin patches designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines on the forehead, between the eyes, and at the corners of the eyes and mouth. They were first created and used in 1889.
The patches train the muscles in the targeted area to relax, which addresses the root cause of fine lines and creases. They must be worn for several hours at a time, preferably overnight, so they are not as quick and easy to use as anti-wrinkle creams. They should be used along with the company’s hydrator spray, and individuals will need to purchase two sets of patches to target all problem areas.
The Frownies website contains a number of testimonials from celebrities, and there is a comprehensive press section with information about magazine articles, blogs, newspapers, and television shows that have featured Frownies. Dramatic before and after photos can also be found on the site. Individuals should note that refunds are offered on unopened Frownies products only.
- Before and after photos
- Celebrity testimonials
- Patches address the cause of wrinkles
- Refunds for unused products only
- Patches must be worn for several hours
- Multiple products required to treat different areas and issues
Frownies – The Bottom Line
Frownies patches are different from many other anti-wrinkle products on the market. They work by relaxing the facial muscles that cause lines to form, and are an innovative yet surprisingly simple approach to wrinkle reduction.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."