Fullips Lip Enhancer Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Fullips Lip Enhancer Description
Fullips All Three Multipack, US $25, give you a fuller pout in an instant while giving you full control over how much suction you need, minimizing the risk for unnecessary bruising and swelling that comes with lip suction devices. This multipack gives you three lip contouring options to choose from, as follows:
- Large round, for undeniably fuller lips providing contouring for both your top and lowe lips
- Medium oval, for shaping the thicker areas of your lips, serving particularly to enhance the thicker parts of naturally thin, small lips
- Small oval, for giving the center of your lips an extra lift and added firmness for bolder curves and contours.
- All three sizes can be combined depending on your preferences and given the specific look for your lips that you are going for
Each Multipack also comes with a free tinted lip gloss. Fullips was founded by Linda Gomez who confessed she had issues with her thinning lips as she became older.
Fullips Lip Enhancer Ingredients
All three products included in this set are made with absolutely safe, food-grade plastic. The manufacturer also claims that dyes used to color the plastic uses only colorants approved for use by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Fullips Lip Enhancer Directions
- Use Fullips All Three Multipack singly or, in combination, depending on the fullness, shape and boldness of the contour that you want to achieve.
- Gently suck into each container to avoid bruising and unnecessary swelling.
- This product is not intended for use on people who have had lip injections in the past.
Fullips Lip Enhancer Advantages
- Product is developed, packaged and shipped from the US.
- Product is made only from absolutely safe, food grade plastic containers colored with FDA approved dyes.
- Each container in the multipack is built to be used with your personal lip suction preferences, and lets you experience a fuller pout in just seconds following product use with results lasting from 1 up to 4 hours.
- Manufacturer provides video tutorials on product website that teach consumers proper use of containers included in each multipack.
Fullips Lip Enhancer Disadvantages
- The containers in each multipack are not recommended for use by people who have had lip injections done in the past.
- Use of these containers by people with special conditions involving the lips, mouth, teeth, gums, and skin around the lips are strongly advised to consult with their physicians first prior to product use.
- There is high likelihood of irritation caused by sucking on the containers if the person using the multipack has previously contracted allergies from skin contact with plastic or dyes, and when too much lip sucking is done.
- Manufacturer fails to present any study demonstrating product safety and efficacy.
Fullips All Three Multipack may have just resolved your thin lips issues while eliminating the need for you to undergo high risk surgery or painful lip injections. However, these sucking containers are only capable of giving you fuller lips at a severely limited time. In case you want something more potent, you may have to seek alternative solutions.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."