Nude Makeup You Want To Try Inspired by Game of Thrones
Nude makeup is all the rage these days as it showcases a natural and subtle touch. It is so much prettier than a glam makeup. Game of Thrones, a hit HBO series, is jam-packed with pretty faces sporting ostentatious costumes, epic hairstyles and yes –nude makeup. How do you get that perfect natural look inspired by your favorite Game Thrones characters? Check out our list below.
1. Emilia Clarke’s Daenerys No-Makeup Look
DaenerysTargaryen has stolen the hearts of many Game of Thrones fans. With her stunning face, dewy skin and long silver hair, she has soon become a “beauty” icon. She’s definitely a fierce queen that can make any man swoon.
- Prep your skin with an oil-free moisturizer.
- Highlight the brow with glittery white tone just underneath the brow line.
- Dab a terracotta eye shadow on the lids then add a little more shimmer under the brows.
- Apply just a trace of terracotta below the bottom lashes.
- Sweep the eyebrows with deep down powder to emphasize it a bit more. Daenery’s eyebrows are less defined so it should never look penciled in. Opt for a non-smearingbrow powder instead of pencil.
- Apply one to two coats of coffee-colored mascara on the top lashes and bottom lashes.
- Add a pair of thin, long fake eyelashes if you want to add more definition and volume.
- For the cheeks, opt for a soft peach cream blush and sweep it high on your cheekbones and temple.
- For the lips, all you need is a subtle hint of color and shine, so use apeach gloss and ditch the lip liner.Daenery’s pillowy lips are perfectly pouty but look natural.
2. Sansa Stark’s Natural Beauty
Sansa’s makeup has always been subtle to highlight her porcelain skin and natural beauty. You only need five makeup must-dos to recreate Sansa’s nude makeup.
- Apply a Light BB cream or lightweight foundation as a base.
- For the lips and cheeks, use a highlighter with a pinkish shade.
- Use volumizing mascara for the eye lashes. It can be in mocha or brown color.
- Apply matte burgundy shadow to your lower lash line and matte plum eye liner to your upper waterline.
- Apply wine lip color to the lips and finish it off with peach lip gloss.
3. Queen Regent, Cersei Lannister’s Dark, Bold Look
Nude makeup is perfect for women with sharp features. Cersei Lannister’s heart may not be pretty, but her face is! She has amazing cheekbones and defined, perfectly-arched brows.
- Apply a thin layer of primer to get an opalescent, dewy finish.
- For the cheeks, opt for a tangerine hue and sweep sandy shades in the palette high on your cheekbones and temple.
- Use a brow pencil that is two shades darker than your hair color. Pencil in your eye brows with hair-like upward strokes. Make sure to have a soft, natural finish.
- Keep your brows in place all day long by applying a clear, non-sticky wax pencil.
Game of Thrones-inspired nude makeup is not as complicated as you think. And because you’ve read this far down, you now learned the secrets!