Game of Thrones’ Stars and their Fashion and Style smarts in real Life
Now on its sixth season, the HBO original series, “Game of Thrones’, started to be aired worldwide in 2011. It is based on the fantasy novel by George R.R. Martin, “A Song of Ice and Fire”. Its worldwide fame is the result of an ironic interplay of acclaim for its screenplay, script and cinematography, and the negative publicity it has received from critics due to the socially unacceptable thematic undertones that involves sex and violence.
Real life styles of top ‘Game of Thrones’ stars
1. Nathalie Emmanuel, plays Missandei
She played the role of a computer whiz in the seventh installment of “The Fast and the Furious”. When she’s not playing advisor to Daenerys, she says her personal style is very tomboyish. When she graces magazine covers and the red carpet, she is often eyed wearing colors or accents, such as in yellow gold, bright orange and deep red, that enhance her tanned complexion.
2. Emilia Clarke, plays Daenerys: Earlier in 2016, Emilia starred in the worldwide blockbuster romantic film, “Me Before You”, and as Sarah Connor in the 2015 revival of “Terminator Genesys”. Emilia wears everything streetsmart style. We absolutely loved her in white and blue striped collared blouse and a cream pencil skirt with abstract blue patterns. Her red carpet looks are always among the best, most elegant and most classy.
3. Sophie Turner, plays Sansa Stark
Sophie is a real lady even in real life. When she’s not on screen, this actress who also played the character of Jean Grey in “X-Men: Apocalypse”, is not afraid to dress up in flowy and ruffled or body hugging clothing. Her go-to staples carry the Dolce and Gabbana label. Her best looks include everything from short, casual dresses to long, evening dresses, jumpsuits and red hot mini skirts – name any classic or trendy look and Sophie has surely worn it before.
Read Also – 6 Game of Thrones Braids You Can Easily Wear
4. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, plays Jaime Lannister: This Danish actor’s chiseled face and deep set eyes will totally blow any lady away. Whether he sports a ragged look with his mustache and beard on or, totally clear of facial hair, Nikolaj can easily and stylishly shift from a pricey Gucci suit to an inexpensive workout hoodie and still look absolutely gorgeous.
5. Kit Harington, plays Jon Snow
This English actor previously starred in a number of unforgettable movies that include Pompeii, Spooks: The Greater Good and Seventh Son. He is the epitome of a metrosexual unruly hair that is either left alone or groomed, ragged or decent or a combination of both and yet, he still ends up looking dashing. He is often seen sporting a blazer with maong pants, pairing his jogger pants with a plain sweat shirt, and wearing his sneakers with a formal ensemble.
You May Also Like – Nude Makeup You Want To Try Inspired by Game of Thrones
There is no question that the good looking actors of the Game of Thrones and their excellent fashion sense, which is closely followed by stylish people the world over, are major contributors for the popularity which the five-year-long series continues to enjoy.