Garnier Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream Review: Would You Recommend It?
Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream (formerly called Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream) is an anti-aging night cream that seeks to reverse signs of fatigue with its unique formula that feels like lotion but acts like a mask. It uses oil, hydroxyl acids, and hyaluronic acid to renew the surface of your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Garnier, founded in 1904 and now part of the L’Oreal brand, is an environmentally conscious beauty brand that produces skincare and haircare products.
Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $16.99. Garnier does not appear to provide a money-back guarantee, but they do have a customer care center if you wish to return an item.
- Dimethicone: silicone
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Jojoba Seed Oil
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate: Binder
- Propanediol: Solvent
- Alcohol Denat.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Emollient from coconut oil
- Cetyl Alcohol: Emollient
- Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose: Binder
- Octyldodecanol: Emollient
- Adenosine: Conditioner, restorative
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract
- Benzyl Alcohol: Preservative
- Benzyl Salicylate: UV absorber
- Capryloyl Salicylic Acid: Conditioner
- Caprylyl Glycol: Conditioner
- Ci 16035/Red 40: Dye
- Ci 19140/Yellow 5: Dye
- Citronellol: Fragrance
- Darutoside: Conditioner
- Disodium EDTA: Chelating agent
- Disodium Phosphate: Buffering agent
- Geraniol: Fragrance
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil: Lavender oil
- Limonen: Citrus fragrance
- Linalool: Deodorant
- Methylparaben: Preservative
- Poloxamer 338: Surfactant
- Polysorbate 60: Surfactant
- Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract
- Silica: Mineral
- Sodium Acetate: Buffering agent
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Moisturizer
- Sodium Nitrate: Soothing agent
- Xanthan Gum: Thickener
Apply every night to a freshly washed face.
- Reduce visibility of wrinkles
- Firm skin
- Reverse signs of fatigue
- Leaves skin smooth and soft
- Hydrate skin for improved radiance
Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream has an official website that is pretty informative. It describes what the product is meant to do and provides the full ingredient list. While no documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.There are no powerful anti-aging ingredients included, so the effect on wrinkles is hard to determine. It does not appear that Garnier provides a money back guarantee, but if you are unhappy with a purchase, you can get in touch with customer care.
There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."