Garnier Ultra-Lift MiracleNight Cream Review: Would You Recommend It?
When your skin needs relief from fatigue, Garnier Skinactive Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream, US $18 for 1.7 oz. jar, can help restore your skin health while you sleep. More specifically, this product commits to deliver the following benefits to your skin overnight:
- Relieves blotchiness and dullness
- Reinvigorates your tired skin
- Repairs your skin’s protective outer barriers
- Smoothens out wrinkles
- Better protects your skin from damaging free radicals and other environmental factors that compromise your skin’s health and beauty
- Restores skin firmness
- Speeds up renewal and regeneration
Made with the restorative and strengthening properties of lavender oil and the cellular energy boosting components of adenosine, Garnier Skinactive Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream promises to make you believe that beautiful, healthier, more radiant and younger-l00king skin can happen while you sleep.
- Lavender Essential Oil:Deep moisturizes your skin but, more importantly, improves microcirculation, facilitates better skin cell metabolism, and disinfects your skin to avoid infection and damage causing bacteria from thriving
- Adenosine: Revitalizes your skin cells by boosting its energy and power, in turn, causing collagen and elastin fiber production to occur at a much faster rate and present in skin in higher levels
- Salicylic Acid: Mildly exfoliates the top layer of your skin which, in turn, stimulates your skin cells to generate a new skin layer faster and to turn it over sooner to replace the damage top layer of your skin, allowing fresher, younger skin to show through
Garnier Skinactive Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream must only be used on skin that has been thoroughly cleansed and toned. This product is only recommended for use with your nighttime beauty routine.
For best results, use with Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel Cream to further boost moisture around your eyes.
As your skin may be reactive to one or more product components, perform a patch test before using this product all over your skin.
- Leaves your skin with the comforting feeling of being deeply moisturized
- Gives your skin a silky, surface layer
- Provides your skin with an instant moisture boost that lasts for hours
- Revives skin health as it relieves fatigue
- Product contains parabens, product preservatives that can adversely affect the otherwise normal functioning of your hormones and the organs that these control
- Product contains artificial colorants and fragrance ingredients that can be highly irritating for your skin but, which makes this product not suitable for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin
- Product contains drying alcohol which runs counterproductive to this product’s goal of moisturizing your skin; with long-term use, denatured alcohol may potentially cause permanent damages to your skin matrix which, among other things, compromises your skin’s capability of capturing and holding moisture in
Garnier Skinactive Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream has a number of bold claims to offer for the benefit of your aging skin. However there are other products who put your dullness to bed and you wake up with a younger looking skin. Is it suitable for your skindepends a lot on your skin type and your skin needs as well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: