Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti Ageing Cream Review: In outs.
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti Ageing Cream, US $11.95 for 40 g, is an anti-wrinkle cream made with botanicals as its primary ingredients. Led by ginger, cherry, and bilberry extracts, this product is committed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
Correct and prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant protection
- Deeply hydrate and plump up your skin for a dewier, softer and smoother effect
- Facilitate faster skin renewal and rejuvenation
Garnier is a label managed by L’Oreal, one of the biggest names in the personal care and beauty industry.
- Ginger: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps calm and soothe your skin from irritation and swelling, as it also promotes a better toned, better protected, and more radiant skin
- Bilberry extract: Enriched with powerful antioxidants that help correct and prevent wrinkles and other signs of skin aging, while also smoothening out your skin and restoring its elasticity
- Cherry essence: Has natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that calms, revitalizes and protects your skin all at the same time
- Glycolic acid: Gives your skin a mild exfoliation that, in turn, stimulates higher collagen production volumes and, therefore, facilitates faster skin regeneration and repairs
- Wheat proteins: Tightens your pores, leaving your skin looking smoother, even toned and more flawless, as it also helps keep the moisture locked in your skin
Use Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti Ageing Cream with your morning and evening skin care routines, following a fresh cleanse and toning. Massage product onto your skin to pack it in and better incorporate it into skin on your face, neck and chest.
- Product has been labelled by manufacturer to be hypoallergenic and suited for use on all skin types, including on sensitive skin
- Multifunctional product that covers the basic facets a good moisturizer must cover, that is, moisturizing and antioxidant-enriched
- Product efficacy research confirms:
- Fine lines visibly reduced by 95 per cent
- Wrinkles noticeably improved by 93 per cent
- Skin elasticity and firmness apparent by 93 per cent
- Beyond moisture and antioxidants, this product does not contain any other ingredient that can address wrinkles and give results that last
- Can leave skin oily and greasy when the prevailing climate is hot, and may therefore be best used to relieve dry skin types but not highly recommended for people with oily skin
- Manufacturer fails to openly disclose full list of ingredients in this product’s formula
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti Ageing Cream may have a botanical philosophy going on with this product. It isn’t hard to see, however, that this product’s formula falls short in many areas when it comes to getting to even the bare basics of what you must want to derive from an anti-wrinkle cream. This product does not include ingredients like peptides, hyaluronic acid or, retinols that would have provided longer-term skin benefits. This product can pass as a moisturizer but, perhaps, not when you want more for your aging skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."